• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Uncomforting Truth.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Ur arm is okay now? SeaSalt? =)
Yeah it is, I only get the odd rare bit of pain now and then and even that's getting less and less. :)

Anyway, well done! Can't wait for the next chapters!
Hehehe, well now Im getting the darn assignments comming up so, I maybe be a bit slowered on updates as I would like.

One more good chapter. Can't wait for the next update.
Im glad you liked it! And yeah we'll see when that is, I promise it will be done as soon as posible.

Nobody Master

I've just started reading your FF, and I've got to the end of Chpt 2. I really like the idea of Sora beginning to remember the things that happened in Castle Oblivion, and I can't wait to read on.

I was thinking of writing a FF myself (later... I have had lots of homeworks and stuff lately :p) and I hope to make mine as successful as yours. But I'm not much of a writer, so I doubt it. But, hey, it seems like fun to write one, so I'll give it a shot!

Stars

リク
Yeah it is, I only get the odd rare bit of pain now and then and even that's getting less and less. :)
Hehehe, well now Im getting the darn assignments comming up so, I maybe be a bit slowered on updates as I would like.

^.^ Glad to hear it,that ur arm is getting better.
Well yeah, school time is always busy on assignment. xD

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I've just started reading your FF, and I've got to the end of Chpt 2. I really like the idea of Sora beginning to remember the things that happened in Castle Oblivion, and I can't wait to read on.
Oh please do, It does get a lot more intresting from there, well I hope it does. I know I write long chapters infact believe it or not my fanfic is worth 44 pages on a word document, anyway, I hope you do continue reading cause these guys all seem to like it, or they're just being nice either way they keep comming back for more so please do read on, I mean I'm up to chapter 9 yet Im still only just begining but yes please do read on!

I was thinking of writing a FF myself (later... I have had lots of homeworks and stuff lately ) and I hope to make mine as successful as yours. But I'm not much of a writer, so I doubt it. But, hey, it seems like fun to write one, so I'll give it a shot!
I never use to think I was much of a writer either, I think if you have a passion for it and it makes you happy that's what makes a good writer. Stuff those who critise your work, if reading brings you happiness even if those don't like it, I would still call you a writer!

Well yeah, school time is always busy on assignment. xD
I know, so far, I've been given 4 task sheets for assignment work all due basically the same times! So I better get cracking, unfortunately homeworking is what makes me happy it's hanging here on KHI which does :sad:

another great chapter as usual.
Thanks Man! Im glad you enjoyed it!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Recipe for disaster??? That's not what i mean, arrgghh... as you know i dun like Kairi. XDDDDD
I really want to go to an adventure like them too! xDDDD;;;
lol Fair enough, I liked her better in the first game, I think they made her far too girly in the second, I was more expecting a tomboyish type of girl, I mean boys were her best friends for most of her life, I guess they had to bring her inner-princess out or somthing, anyways, she has an important role in the story this time. Well, fairly important, I mean Sora and Riku are the Mains but meh lol

D

Divine Light

better in the first game!? she got waaaaaaaaaay hotter in KH2. in KH1 she looked like 12

KH-characters.jpg

KH2_Intro_High_Kairi2.jpg

I think we can see a major improvement in looks here look at her from KH1 to KH2 as a matter of fact none of them looked 14 in KH1 Riku's like the only one who kinda did.

it was cut off Kinda did I said.

I have to say this is an amazing story but there is something I gotta say. maybe Sora should said Mom instead of Mum because as far as I know Sora isn't Australian dont get me wrong ossie's are awesome but Sora isn't one

Last edited:
D

Divine Light

I have to say this is an amazing story but there is something I gotta say. maybe Sora should said Mom instead of Mum because as far as I know Sora isn't Australian dont get me wrong ossie's are awesome but Sora isn't one.

crap lagg made me double post!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
better in the first game!? she got waaaaaaaaaay hotter in KH2. in KH1 she looked like 12
True, but I'm a chick, I don't judge girls on how hot they look cause well... Im not that sort of person, Personality wise I liked Kairi better cause she wasn't so... I dunno... She looked liked she was able to enjoy things a lot more... Maybe that made no sense but I mean in KH2 she barely laughed or if she did it sounded fake lol. I also think Kairi looks a bit more up herself in the second one, I think Kairi looks more mischievous in the second one than the first one, people like that sorta thing.

but there is something I gotta say. maybe Sora should said Mom instead of Mum because as far as I know Sora isn't Australian dont get me wrong ossie's are awesome but Sora isn't one.
True, but who said he was American? Sora doesn't overly have a distinct accent he doesn't have a nationality, I mean he could even be brittish they use "mum" spelling, I think NZ does too. There's probably far more countries than the states that use my spelling than there is the "mom" spelling even though there's probably more of you in the long run on this site :p. When people from foriegn countries learn english they learn the "mum" spelling, not the "mom" spelling, please do correct me if im wrong here. Anyways I often get annoyed when I code websites when I have to write colour spelt like "color" cause it makes it difficult and lose my train of thought.
I apologise if it annoys you and anyone else but it was how I was brought up and raised, I don't want to change myself for the good of others, only for the good of myself. Also please don't think Im an American hater cause then again I'm not too, infact I love you guys! :)

I have to say this is an amazing story
Why thankyou!

Last edited:
D

Divine Light

good point made I am not asking you too change i really like this story so I am willing to keep reading dispite what we think of spelling and such.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
good point made I am not asking you too change i really like this story so I am willing to keep reading dispite what we think of spelling and such.
That's ok, I mean I do understand where your comming from to, Sora is most likely not an Aussie or somone from the UK but I write it how I feel comfortable. Infact I asked this very question so SRR and he said do it the Aussie way, He was right too, Im not doing it to show Australian Pride, Im writing it from what comes from inside my heart, Same reason I don't proof read it before I send it into you guys cause if I do that and it's completely perfect, It loses the point of my writing it from the heart. I don't know how to describe it. but anyways It's what I said to some other person ages ago that said I needed to use correct paragraph/story writing technique, but If I do that if feels more like a school assignment that what I do for fun, I mean teachers tell me to correct my mistakes and sometimes it changes the mood and feel of my work and i absolutely hate that.
I guess this would be an apropriate time to apologise for the gramatical, spelling and typing errors.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Bloody AWESOME!!!!! I love your interpretation of the letter too! Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!

And also... AUSSIE PRIDE FTW!!!!

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Bloody AWESOME!!!!! I love your interpretation of the letter too! Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!
Thanks! I thought I did a really bad job of the letter, but I thought.. Hmm... What would mickey write, I remember the heal the worlds thing, even though that's a coded thing. lol I totally forgot about coded when writing this, I forgot Jiminy was with them, oh well he plays an important part in my story! Even though I hate him... Grrr.. lol Anyways back with the letter, I did my best as usual I'm glad people are enjoying it!

And also... AUSSIE PRIDE FTW!!!!
Yep All the way!

Nobody Master

British people do use the Mum spelling. I'm from Northern Ireland, and that's the spelling I always use... I used to think that 'Mom' was a spelling error when I was just learning to read!

Just read Chpt 3, and it's great as usual! I cant read any more right now, but I'm looking forward to this promise of 'action' to come!

Oh, and I didn't know you were Australian, SSIC. My mum actually lived there for most of her childhood (even though she was born here... she ended up coming back!) I've always wanted to visit Australia... mabye someday!

P.S. Is that a new sig you've got or am I just really unobservant? I actually chuckled out loud at Sora's face :p

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
British people do use the Mum spelling. I'm from Northern Ireland, and that's the spelling I always use... I used to think that 'Mom' was a spelling error when I was just learning to read!
Well, I didn't I mean I learnt to read at age for, but I watched a lot of Seasame Street when I was little, my dad was crazy about my education, Day 1 after coming out of hospital he gave ma a rattle which was too big for me to hold, - it always went in my RIGHT hand, We have recently discoverd I was infact born a lefty lol. And also on day one he stuck me infront of those programs like Seasame Street. I asked him about this when I was old enough to understand somthing wasn't right and he explained to me that there are different spellings in America than here. lol

Just read Chpt 3, and it's great as usual! I cant read any more right now, but I'm looking forward to this promise of 'action' to come!
Heck yeah! And plenty more where that came from! Well I hope so anyways... There's heaps of people who keep comming back so I guess I must be doing somthing right! XD

Oh, and I didn't know you were Australian, SSIC. My mum actually lived there for most of her childhood (even though she was born here... she ended up coming back!) I've always wanted to visit Australia... mabye someday!
Yep Australian Born and bread, Long in the leg and think in the head. Ok not true... I have short legs, but it was a little rhyme I remembered in a book lol. My best friend actually has some irish heritage, she hates Australia and plans to leave here and go over there. lol And Marry an Irish dude with a hot Accent. lol. Whereas me, I love this place. lol I have a lot of nation pride lol. Im a patriot, yet, well... Im waayy too lazy to get up early on Australia day and be overly patriotic, but I'm not a morning person anyways!

P.S. Is that a new sig you've got or am I just really unobservant? I actually chuckled out loud at Sora's face
Yes! It is in fact! Made it myself last night! Ever since that scan come out I was dying to use it, but I couldn't think on how to, cause it was Black and White, then yesterday U dawned on me when I looked a a previous picutre I had done. I messed with it for about 3hrs untill I got it right for my standards, I love the epression on Sora's face aye? I was going to type on it what donald says "Salty? No... Sweet!" but I decided not to cause well, the face says it all!

Kairi looks okay to me in KH I and KH II
I don't know what it is about Kairi in KH2 I don't like as much, she's too... I dunno. I guess I liked her in KH1 cause she was a woman who spoke her mind, and didn't sound to girly. She had the punk thing going for her too. I dunno, she totally fun-loving and ready to hang out with the boys, in KH2 she seemed to be more a spectator, I mean yes she actually fought this time, but... I duno as Sora said "You are different Kairi!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back