• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new bad guys in BBS can't be "light"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

one wing angel

If Riku couldn't use the darkness after that explosion in KH2 then how come he could still use dark type moves such as, Dark Aura and Dark Shield?

that's a really good question i think he can use dark powers to an extent but not like he used to be able to

DarkSoldier85

Getting back to the subject of the new enemies, we can just look at their emblem and see that it has nothing to do with the heart.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
^The emblem does have a heart symbol but it has another design too, a crown if my observations are correct. I still think the new enemy has something to do with souls, regardless of what most people say.

The new enemies being from Twilight is also a possiblity but i'm not so sure. An enemy from Twilight wouldn't really be corrupted since Twilight is part light.

Here's a wild one: a whole other realm we know nothing about. Possible, but I'm not sure what would fit.

Hmmm, maybe before the Heartless, Maleficient was in control of these creatures? Perhaps they were even a creation of hers? It is possible but MX seems more likely to have done something like that.

waterking-Demyx

well, we don't know. It is highly unlikely that light will be the new enemy, but I wouldn't disregard the possibility entirely. For example, maybe someone saw that light, not darkness, was the ultimate power, then tried to create an artificial light to control, and so on. but I wouldn't like that, because than KH would just be doing the same thing over and over.:toungesmile:

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Darkness does not mean evil, sample : Riku, he fight for the good, and use Darkness power.
Light does not mean good : sample : Zexion, he used a wall of light to fool Riku, and the heartless in End of the World : they use Light.

The things is that, we mainly showed to us Light used for Good, and Darkness for evil, nothing proves it is impossible to see an ennemy based on Light.
We are always in Light or in between world. Light is Water and Darkness is Fire. Darkness in Light World spread and the water evaporate, so, the light, Light in Darkness world is the water and Fire disapears, so, Darkness. Is on or the other evil??

I think we will see Light ennemy more likely in KH3 though, but the idea is very likely.

Last edited:

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
I think that it's a possibility.

One of the points of CoM was to show that Darkness is not necessarily evil, so going by that logic, light doesn't have to be good. It simply depends on the wielder.
Another thing we've learned is that the heart demands balance. If too much darkness is bad, then I don't see why too much light couldn't be detrimental either.

The PoH....honestly don't know.
....wasn't there a thread on this already...?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Sori, but when did he used light? XP

When he wanted Riku believe he is Sora. He indeed used Ilusion, but Riku said something like "Even light cannot hide your odor!" . So, he created an illusion using the light... He was indeed doing something evil, and, light was good to use for that.

The PoH....honestly don't know.
....wasn't there a thread on this already...?

I honestly think if there is Princess having pure light heart, that means there must be Princess (or maybe, Prince) having pure darkness heart. For sample, maybe, Xehanort.

Stars

リク
When he wanted Riku believe he is Sora. He indeed used Ilusion, but Riku said something like "Even light cannot hide your odor!" . So, he created an illusion using the light... He was indeed doing something evil, and, light was good to use for that.

Oh. I dunno about that. Maybe it is written in japanese. xD

Y

Yannis

I think that the most powerful state from these;

-Light
-Darkness
-Twilight

,is none of them. I think that one possessing power of Eclipse.

YES!! I said Eclipse. It is the most powerful state, and I think that MX has this power. Eclipse is Darkness and Light together, but of course another one is covering the other. With MX it is certainly darkness. Like Moon is covering the Sun.

I think that Sora might become one possessing Eclipse, but Light covering darkness..

and if you are interested about my opinion, then I think that the new enemies are Lingering Sentiments. a.k.a. Emotions from Heart.

Awards
alright. let me say something about this. I haven't read everything on this thread, but let me tell you something aboout darkness and light.

Neither one is evil, but too much of either is enough to BLIND you.

Do you catch my drift? So STOP this crap about "light can never be used for evil!"

one wing angel

the eclispse theory is interesting..........so MX would be a lunar eclipse and sora a solar eclipse? i like it but it might need a tweek here or there

[mythological one]
i totally agree dude this is stupid people come on anything can be a weapon if you know how to use it as such and too much of either can make you blind you guys are so ignorant sora can use it as a weapon so why not anyone else? because you think light should be used for good? please use your heads:glare:

Stars

リク
YES!! I said Eclipse. It is the most powerful state, and I think that MX has this power. Eclipse is Darkness and Light together, but of course another one is covering the other. With MX it is certainly darkness. Like Moon is covering the Sun.

I think that Sora might become one possessing Eclipse, but Light covering darkness..

and if you are interested about my opinion, then I think that the new enemies are Lingering Sentiments. a.k.a. Emotions from Heart.

Yeah.... i think it is possible MX used that power.

EZEKE2392

no i think maybe there will be another force more ancient than the three. Guys what is the fusion of light and darkness?

Y

Yannis

no i think maybe there will be another force more ancient than the three. Guys what is the fusion of light and darkness?
ECLIPSE

twilight, dawn and dusk are BETWEEN LIGHT AND DARK.

Eclipse is darkness and light. Lunar and Solar. MX is using LUNAR ECLIPSE.

it explains how MX was able to create the moon
Exatly.

well there is twilight, dawn and dusk
As I said, these three are IN-BETWEEN of light and darkess. They arent fusions.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Kingdom Hearts is created by hearts. We cant simply say that MX created that moon, for all we know he only unleashed its presence. Even in KH1 the after you defeat Ansem you see the KH door and behind the door in the dark abyss you can see the shape of KH, a giant darkness covered heart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back