• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spiritual Warfare

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I am viewing the spiritual realm where the angels and demons, the things that physically we can't see, fight and exist. I want to know if there is proof that the Word of God, aka Sword of the Spirit, could or couldn't be more than just a sword.

Well, what do the Angels and Demons fight with?

Hell, Why exactly do you want to know? Why are you even asking this?

So you wouldn't believe me if I told you I could see that. I can agree that it is beyond our understanding, but that does not rule out that we can't see it. If that is the case, explain why Mary Kay Baxter, several friends I know, and I can see it.

No, and there is absolutely no way YOU can prove it, nor can Mary Baxter or your friends. If you could, then the concept of faith would be irrelevant, and Christianity itself would be pointless. There is no way you or anyone else can prove that you're really seeing into the spiritual realm.
Also, in her books, Mary Kay Baxter is speaking metaphorically when she refers to spiritual weaponry and war. It's time you realized that this warfare is not how you envision it.

We were put into existence to do God's will. The reason for us being where we are now is because of the sin Adam and Eve commited.

My point stands. You cannot be in the spiritual realm because of sin.

The Watchman

To The Scarecrow: Like I said before, no one who has not seen it could not possibly understand what goes on there with the angels or demons there. I want to know what you people think because of personal reasons. But that is not the point.

How I envisioned it? I did not envision anything. I don't make stuff like this up.

I did not say that I have been there. I said I have seen it. Living and seeing are to different things.

To violent_anger: If that is the case, then I guess my studying the bible was for nothing. It is whenever I study the Word and pray I was given these talents, for lack of better terms.

To Gildragon: I am basing my question on the bible and personal experience.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Alright, presuming you do have a magical sword or whatever, what do you intend to do with it?

Beat the shit out of non-believers? Preach on the streets? Kill people?

~Dorian Gray

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
To Gildragon: I am basing my question on the bible and personal experience.

To The Watchman: I wasn't asking you that. I believe you. I was asking The Scarecrow because he said.

The Scarecorw said:
My point stands. You cannot be in the spiritual realm because of sin.

The Bible (to my knowledge says nothing supporting his statement)

The Watchman

To Gildragon: Pardon the comment. I thought it was to me.

To Dorian: Talking is what you do to change a human being, in this case. The sword is in the spiritual realm, what do you think I am going to do with it?

Awards
Please tell me what you base this on. Because the Bible does not say that

Gap.png

This is a common diagram used to explain how this works.

God is Holy. Sin CANNOT exist in Heaven (The spiritual realm, according to the Watchman) Only through Christ can we be free of our sin and join god in Heaven. However, because our existence is a sin, whilst we live, we cannot be in the spiritual realm.

The Watchman said:
The sword is in the spiritual realm, what do you think I am going to do with it?

Wars are fought and people DIE. Talking is NOT the only thing you do to change a human being.

To Dorian: Talking is what you do to change a human being, in this case. The sword is in the spiritual realm, what do you think I am going to do with it?

Do tell.

I'll say this again:

The Watchman said:
Do you think that you can have the Word of God, the sword of the spirit, be something besides a sword, in the spiritual realm?

YOU don't fight with a sword in the spiritual realm. You pray to God. This is METAPHORICAL. The power of God is absolute. Any battle like the one you describe would be pointless. The only reason this warfare is described the way it is in the bible is so that WE can understand it.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Gap.png

This is a common diagram used to explain how this works.

God is Holy. Sin CANNOT exist in Heaven (The spiritual realm, according to the Watchman) Only through Christ can we be free of our sin and join god in Heaven. However, because our existence is a sin, whilst we live, we cannot be in the spiritual realm

No, Bible doesn't say this. Correct we are born into sin. But when we our born again our spirit is saved. When we accept christ we can get to heaven. God has us here on the earth to live out his purpose for us.
Our existence is not a sin if we are in Christ. God could just take us as we are and go into heaven. Like Enoch in Genesis Or Elijah. We do not have to die to go to heaven.

We can sin while we exist inside of our bodies but that does not make our existence a sin. When you are born again you are a child of God (a new creature). God wouldn't make you into a sin. He wants more than anything for you to be with him, the onyl reason we are not is because he wants more people to come into the faith of Christ.

We also know that we can go to heaven whilst in our bodies because of the Rapture. "And we will meet the lord in the air!"

EDIT: I have seen your picture before. Us being in Christ is what bridges the Gap. if someone is not in Christ than sure they cannot go to heaven, but for those who have already accepted him we have the direct connection to God

Last edited:
K

kingdomfighter5

The bible doesnt say alot of things but it doesnt mean they are not true. I like to think the bible as a guide line. it never was written by god it was written by biased men who interpreted visions to the best of thier ability. With thier knowledge back then they were not able to explain many things with words and used common words to explain what they could not

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah but when the Bible does say something contrary to what man says than I will side with the Bible. Especially when God gave to the men who wrote the Bible the knowledge and wisdom to impart to us.

M

Mooshoo

No, Bible doesn't say this. Correct we are born into sin. But when we our born again our spirit is saved. When we accept christ we can get to heaven. God has us here on the earth to live out his purpose for us.
Our existence is not a sin if we are in Christ. God could just take us as we are and go into heaven. Like Enoch in Genesis Or Elijah. We do not have to die to go to heaven.

We can sin while we exist inside of our bodies but that does not make our existence a sin. When you are born again you are a child of God (a new creature). God wouldn't make you into a sin. He wants more than anything for you to be with him, the onyl reason we are not is because he wants more people to come into the faith of Christ.

We also know that we can go to heaven whilst in our bodies because of the Rapture. "And we will meet the lord in the air!"

EDIT: I have seen your picture before. Us being in Christ is what bridges the Gap. if someone is not in Christ than sure they cannot go to heaven, but for those who have already accepted him we have the direct connection to God

Whilst we still exist on earth, we are living eternal sin. According to the bible.
Not to mention that not everyone on this earth is a christian, so how would they get to the spiritual realm? Or heaven. Im pretty sure that being a nonchristian doesn't make you go to hell.

I'm a hindu, and i've been told countless times that im going to hell just cause i belive in a different religion. What makes christianity so special.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
According to Christianity. the only way to God (in heaven) is through Jesus. I will believe that. I am not expecting anyone else to but the comparison being made was according to the Bible and Christian Beliefs. If someone who is going to hell accepted Christ then that person would not go to hell. While someone is in Christ you are not of the world and therefore are not living in sin. sure you can sin while your body lives but that doesn't mean that you are a sinner. You have already been redeemed.

Again I speak on the Christian Beliefs. I wouldn't be able to tell you how to ge tto heaven base on Hindu, because what I believe says that there is only one way.

NOTE: Please try not to take offense at what I said

Awards
No, Bible doesn't say this.

Yes, it does.

Isaiah 59:2 said:
But your iniquities have separated you from your God; and your sins have hidden His face from you, so that he will not hear

Romans 3:23 said:
For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God

Talking about death:

Ecclesiastes 12:7 said:
Then the dust will return to the Earth as it was, and the spirit will return to God who gave it

I'll say it again, Sin prevents us from being with God.

No human is perfect, but God is. Therefore, no person can enter God’s presence on his or her own merit. No person is good enough to go to heaven.

[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Do you have any biblical support for a separate spiritual realm, watchman?

The Watchman

Allow me to clarify Phoenix. We can't see the true form of an angel with the physical eye. When I say spiritual realm, I am meaning the angels that are existing in warfare around us on earth. The way I make it more specific is I call where they live the spiritual realm, since we can't see them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back