• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Heartless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl
i think the new enemies have a heart and body but no soul
maybe that could work
i know it has to be something with a soul
Nomura already confirmed that a being without a soul is a DEAD being.

JakeH said:
What about their mind? Where does there mind go?
I think that the mind is a part of the body.

There is only heart, soul and the body, nothing else (at least it's not confirmed that there is anything else).

Nintandy

Bronze Member
And does anybody remember 'dis-soul'? I don't know if that was confirmed to be real or fake. Hmm? x_x

By the way, the mind isn't what you should be thinking about overall. It's the Body, Heart and Soul. Without going into too much depth with the philosophy, just imagine the mind is part of the body, and the soul controls emotion and the person within.

EDIT: Haha, SzC, you beat me to it ^^'.

Nintandy

Bronze Member
So I take it you do not recall Dis-Soul? x_x

I await an answer haha, it could be interesting to look into. And now I go to bed :).

V

V.A.T.13

Yeah. Nomura confimed, in 2005, that Body-Soul=Dead.

I don't remember Nomu confirming. I remember the Ansem reports saying the soul gives way to death, but as we've seen in KH, that's not always the case.

I mean, if the "soul" is the lifeforce, then how the heck are Heartless alive? They are jusy heart + Darkness.
Don't you think it might be possible that a heartless could keep their soul somehow?

V

V.A.T.13

Yea so, what's stopping the soul from staying with the heartless sometimes?
Or like I said, what about Light + heart = ???

The way I sees it is:

Heart = feelings
Soul = personality + memories
Body = shell

Darkness + Heart = dark feelings
Body + Soul = Personality and memories, but no feelings
Light + Heart would be Light feelings
Adding a soul to that would just give it a personality

V

V.A.T.13

Well apperantly thats NOT it seeing as we have a new enemy thats neither.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
That it in the Ansem reports. But then again, these new enemies are before Ansem reports, so all Ansem reports are null. Therefore it could still be the mind.

V

V.A.T.13

No they aren't. o_O

Thats like saying other planets didn't exist until we knew that they we're there. o__o;

Living beings exsited before Ansem right? (duh)
Ansem just figured out what they are made of.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yea so, what's stopping the soul from staying with the heartless sometimes?

Death?

When the soul leaves the body, it gives way to death.

I swear, if these are the endless, I'm going to spaz the **** out.

V

V.A.T.13

^ But not always. Theres still the ghost thing.

Remeber how Namine and Rox we're not supposed to exsist cause they we're breaking the laws of "KH nature"? It could happen again. Something thats normally not supposed to be there, but is.

SzC

Website
www.kingdom-hearts.pl

Remeber how Namine and Rox we're not supposed to exsist cause they we're breaking the laws of "KH nature"? It could happen again. Something thats normally not supposed to be there, but is.
Sure, but I think that being special means being special. I can't really believe that we're going to fight thousands of "creatures breaking the laws of KH world". BTW, I think that Roxas and Namine being special nobodies is somehow connected to Ven.

And where have you seen ghosts in KH? :huh:

Last edited:

khloser4life

I think they are the pure heartless mentioned in the Secret answem reports. that wouldmake more sense

No mura said that the new enemys wont be heartless, so i dont think that they are they pure heartless. maybe we'll see the pure ones in kh3

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

Other than Scar, where have you seen a ghost in the KH series? Scar doesn't count because Disney movie storylines are not connected to the main storyline.

Nobodies do exist, just not in the realm of light.
While in the world inbetween, they can be who they wish. And how do we know it wasn't supposed to happen? This could have been set up from the very beginning.

Other than Scar, where has it been that the Body-Soul=Death doesn't apply? Remember, Scar doesn't count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back