• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW SCAN!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivionite

Terra looks really cool.

Is this game going to be for ps2 or psp...most likely psp.

But I'm still hoping for Nintendo DS.

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
I'm digging Terra's man-skirt. *'3'*
I do notice that he now looks like a Xehanort-Leon-Cloud hybrid, though. o____o;

Also, I have no doubt in my mind that Dr. Evil (my nickname for Baldy) there will be a final boss.

"A passage one cannot remember?" Perhaps it's some sort of weird time travel that erases all memory of it happening after it's done . . .?

Well, at least we know for sure where Star Seeker came from. xD Only thing is, I don't know if that's an older or a younger Mickey.

Hell, I'm just happy we'll be seeing more Organization. :'D

*crying tears of joy*

Oblivionite

Oh yeah..I forgot he said that

but who knows

what if hes like "surprise! new kh game for ps2!!! get your ps2 out of the trash can!"

=P

Athel

Machinist
i noticed a couple things:

in the screenshot of sora and mickey, the star seeker does have a keychain

in the troubled mickey screenshot, hes wearing his Kh2 clothes, not his Apprentice clothes

terra's weapon does not have a keychain

Athel

Machinist
yes, but i just thought it needed to be re-enforced so some idiot doesn't go around saying "OMG! why doesn't that have a chain!?!?!?!"

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Wait didnt anyone notice that Terra just a little thing that Terra kinda looks like Zack Fair in the Scans?And no flamming its just a small suggestion.

And again no flamming,or big commotions,or anything else.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Wait didnt anyone notice that Terra just a little thing that Terra kinda looks like Zack Fair in the Scans?And no flamming its just a small suggestion.

Could you show us a pic? Idk what you're talking about
EDIT: Sorikux, enough with the Wii, it's not getting a KH title!

LKani_X

Website
www.gaiaonline.com

xD

Yeah, I'd say that out of all of the KH main cast so far, he's the one who looks like he could most fit into an FF game.

. . .Wait, does that even make sense? I don't know, really. I'm just giddy with excitement. :8D

I think it's a Wii game.

25 characters.

We can only hope. I don't want to waste money on both a PSP and a DS just for the sake of buying the game. D:

Chris

I share this account w/ my mom lmao
Awards
Originally Posted by Sorikux
I think it's a Wii game.

25 characters.

Lol no. I won't buy a Wii just so I can swing a keyblade around in my hand. Sora levitates when he does combos, how do you expect to realistically fight with the keyblade?

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
The pic im talking about is the one in the scan from the first page,first post by the person who made the thread,its under OMG!!! NEW SCAN.

Also its in the bottom right hand corner.

One last thing I hope it comes on the PSP or maybe even the PSP and other systems but mostly the PSP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back