• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Newb Adoption Agency

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mika-Mika ^_^

I live in some sort of box, trapped in there with
I can already tell that I won't like you. Also, I would like to take the time to say that I won't be here as much as I am now because the last Harry Potter book coming out and all. I want to finish this book ASAP or it will be spoiled for me by my friends so I shall be reading and any other smart person should get it also.

YEAH! Someone else reads Harry Potter! I'm so happy... This is so sad but me and Shi-Chan were gonna read the book to each other on the phone... For some absurd reason... And then we were gonna email everyone else and ruin EVERYTHING!!! Hm, wonder why that would be fun? *waves* :nahnah:

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
heh, pretty spineless I'd say, talking about me while I'm offline, eh?

PM me if you want to say something to me, all of you...But DON'T say shit about me when I can't see it

ooooooooohhhhhhhh, that hurts Haku
EDIT: There is a difference from complaining, and making a point, just to let you all know, and this stuff I said had nothing to do with that Haku...

and I had drop it, but you guys just piss me off again

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
uhh, pointless fighting is pointless.

why don't both of you stfu and shadow, stop getting pissed over the internet, it makes you seem more lame than you-

nevermind.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
uhh, pointless fighting is pointless.

why don't both of you stfu and shadow, stop getting pissed over the internet, it makes you seem more lame than you-

nevermind.
haha, whatever, I come to have fun on the internet, but when people ruin all of it, I get pissed, and I clear it up...I have friends on this forum, if I didn't I'd leave

EDIT: everywhere I go on the forum, I usually am liked...just not here, and-whatever, nevermind, why don't you EXPLAIIN what you were going to say?

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
You're acting like an idiot over the internet and that is seriously retarded, just like how you are acting. So I suggest you cut the crap and go about your business.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
You're acting like an idiot over the internet and that is seriously retarded, just like how you are acting. So I suggest you cut the crap and go about your business.
heh, I can see ya don't like me, that's okay though, and I don't see how I'm acting like an idiot, provide a quote, if you will...and really, It's senseless and immature, but you're the one calling me an idiot, so must we continue?

if you want me to stop, just say that I'm not an idiot, and we're cool on things

I apologize for bringing this shit into the Newb Adoption Agency, but they won't stop calling me an idiot...It's getting annoying

Euphoria

I've been here for 8 years. Wot?
Awards
Cait, do not fear, you are MOST definitely still in. It's not your fault that your posts have dropped. We'll let that pass by. ^_^

Hey y'all.

~<3

^^
Thank you Dee <333

Hey everyone, just droppin' in.

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
heh, I can see ya don't like me, that's okay though, and I don't see how I'm acting like an idiot, provide a quote, if you will...and really, It's senseless and immature, but you're the one calling me an idiot, so must we continue?

if you want me to stop, just say that I'm not an idiot, and we're cool on things

I apologize for bringing this shit into the Newb Adoption Agency, but they won't stop calling me an idiot...It's getting annoying

Quote is provided. You seriously need to quit arguing with me, I think we both know that you can't win.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Quote is provided. You seriously need to quit arguing with me, I think we both know that you can't win.
heh, tough guy, eh? and why's that, huh?

I told you, just quit saying I'm an idiot, or maybe even thinking it, and I'll stop, just as long as everyone else does, and we get back on topic, this all just started with a point...

I'm not that bad of a guy, geez...Can't we all just get along?

I am trying to stop, but you just keep saying "lol, u a idiot!"

GrandMaster_Chris

The Full Lotus
Awards
not technically. Being an idiot means that you are, acting like on means that you have certain qualities of one. Big difference dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back