• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Newb Adoption Agency

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
YEAH! Someone else reads Harry Potter! I'm so happy... This is so sad but me and Shi-Chan were gonna read the book to each other on the phone... For some absurd reason... And then we were gonna email everyone else and ruin EVERYTHING!!! Hm, wonder why that would be fun? *waves* :nahnah:

I love Harry Potter, it's so fun reading the books.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Hey, I was informed that it has been awhile since I have logged onto this site. I'm sorry that I haven't been online for a long time. something happened. I don't remember it, but this is what I was told.
me and some friends went into this really tall building on a school field tri. I got too close to the window on some high floor and looked down. Well, with my fear of heights I passed out and then when I woke up I didn't remember who I was or where I was. I have learned a little about myself, but I am also trying to get back into all that I was in.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Closing this because there's a bunch of crap in here (which wouldn't've occurred if you all actually, uh, hm, I don't know, do what you said you would do) that somehow managed to get overlooked. Feel free to make a new thread to start fresh though.

Also, PROTIP: Kick GM_C out of the NAA. All he does in the chat whenever a new person logs in is harass them; especially if they have a KH-related name.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back