• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This soki fad needs to die.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
There are people who lead sad lives. It seems that Soki is one of them.... please don't show sympathy to the people who lead sad lives. Though if this whole thing is not really serious then... Ignore this post.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Damn people, just leave soki alone. If he chooses ot be the way he is, then let him be. A good number of you are making a fad of pointing out his "failure", and it is only making yourselves look like asses. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who feels this way too. If you have the time to flame another member continuoulsy over the internet, then you need to prioritize your time better. Cut the crap and cut it out.
i can agree with you about leaving him alone but i do believe that Soki needs to act like less of an er... bad person. Soki you did say in one comment that i did not know the real you outside of the forums. if you really are different outside the forums then act that way rather than antagonizing people. that is mostly how these things add up to the situations/threads that you get flamed on...

I

The Show Must Go On
Err, well, I don't like or dislike Soki, but honestly, that thread was one of the stupidest most n00b things I have ever seen. Believe me, Soki, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR LIFE OUTSIDE OF THE INTERNET. There. I said it. Stop acting like you're some mysterious being who only acts stupid for fun. All it does is make you look like an effing idiot.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Aren't you encouraging the fad by making threads about him, leading to more dispute?

lol.

Reminds me of Kikyo.

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Yes, soki can act stupid, but that does not mean everyone is just going to accept it. It's people like soki that soil this place with absolutely zero effort to even seem competent.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Yes there is, you don't know it because all you see with your blind eyes is one corner of the painting.

lol, that's a funny metaphore (sp) And IDK why people are mean to you all the time. you seem cool to me.:thumbup:

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
lol k

uh I have never encouraged this kid. D: I don't even know him.

But he gave me a -10000000000000000000/10000000000000000 for being more famous than him.

Makes Aly sad. >:{

AxelRoxas

The only things I've heard of Soki is the "santa is evil" thread and some posts in Muffin Battle :'D

He seems like a good Kid :thumbup:

Tobuoi

Who's that girl?
Website
www.tobuoi.deviantart.com
If you must flame soki for saying something stupid, fine. But I think it gets a little ridiculous when people start looking for ways to flame him when/if he actually says something of acceptable value. Make sense? Also, there are how many members on this site? And there are how many threads created each day? There has to be something else to do other than flame people unneccessarily (did I spell that right?)...>.>

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
Jesus Christ (drove a Corvette, lulz).

First off, I'm probably one of the worst towards Soki. Know why? Because he acts like a little ass. Guess what? If you ACT like a little stupid child, you will be TREATED like a little stupid child.

Is this logic honestly that hard to understand? We grew up with it. Act stupid, treated stupid. Fair and square.

Secondly, if the kid says anything intelligent (which I have yet to witness), than I SHALL give an intelligent response. Again, back to the "Act Stupid, Treated Stupid" logic.

So, that's my two cents on the matter.

Subtly Inspiring
Jesus Christ (drove a Corvette, lulz).

First off, I'm probably one of the worst towards Soki. Know why? Because he acts like a little ass. Guess what? If you ACT like a little stupid child, you will be TREATED like a little stupid child.

Is this logic honestly that hard to understand? We grew up with it. Act stupid, treated stupid. Fair and square.

Secondly, if the kid says anything intelligent (which I have yet to witness), than I SHALL give an intelligent response. Again, back to the "Act Stupid, Treated Stupid" logic.

So, that's my two cents on the matter.

You're acting like an arrogant, self-important, pompous child. Difference between you and soki is that you fit the bill perfectly. (lolz ur 12)

So yes, this whole thing needs to die, quickly.

Also, your signature was changed by Manchester after I requested it be done. Why would you change it back?

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
You're acting like an arrogant, self-important, pompous child. Difference between you and soki is that you fit the bill perfectly. (lolz ur 12)

So yes, this whole thing needs to die, quickly.

Also, your signature was changed by Manchester after I requested it be done. Why would you change it back?

13* Lolz. In all honesty, yeah, I'm acting like a total retard. Difference is, I don't disrespect people, and treat them shitty, y'nkow?

True, this whole thing needs to die. I suppose an apology is in order.

Soki, I apologize for being a total prickface towards you.

Also, my signature was never changed. Lmao. Manchester didn't change it, at least to my knowledge. If he had, he would have IMed me on MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back