• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

This soki fad needs to die.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just as Planned

Demonic Angel said:
Jesus Christ (drove a Corvette, lulz).

First off, I'm probably one of the worst towards Soki. Know why? Because he acts like a little ass. Guess what? If you ACT like a little stupid child, you will be TREATED like a little stupid child.

Is this logic honestly that hard to understand? We grew up with it. Act stupid, treated stupid. Fair and square.

Secondly, if the kid says anything intelligent (which I have yet to witness), than I SHALL give an intelligent response. Again, back to the "Act Stupid, Treated Stupid" logic.

So, that's my two cents on the matter.

Demonic Angel said:
13* Lolz. In all honesty, yeah, I'm acting like a total retard. Difference is, I don't disrespect people, and treat them shitty, y'nkow?

True, this whole thing needs to die. I suppose an apology is in order.

Soki, I apologize for being a total prickface towards you.
THIS IS THE PRODUCT OF RAY CORTEZ'S INFLUENCE

GREAT SCOTT

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
GREAT SCOTT

WAIT WHAT

c-lloyd.jpg

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
anyways perhaps the closing of this thread will make the whole soki flaming thing partially go away that is if both soki and flamers just stop making contact.
Soki is an egoistical bastard... I like him, heck here is a Rep for ya soki.
why must everything be taken away? He is not that nor can he ever be by the definition of such...

Shadukai X

Banned
As soon as soki posted, a good number of you flocked like mindless sheep to come and put him down. He might not be a quality member as most of think you are, but its pretty damn unfair for you to start putting down everything he says.

If he wants to be an ass, let him be one, but you all only encourage him to be one if you instigate him. Plus, if he is being a nuisance, then the mods can take care of that. You people are not the authority of this forum, and you are damned stupid if you think you are.

A lot of you need to grow the hell up and stop acting like petty children.

Last edited:

jamietl

all i can say this shows is how people like to mindlessly put people down for reasons theyre unable to understand, why couldn't people just ignore the thread or take it in original humour, as i for one havn't seen a thread like it before. and at least he made a thread that actually turned out to spawn other threads meaning it was successful, so people shouldn't treat soki like he is inferior or mentally derranged (however you spell it), as he seems willing to entertain others at his own expense.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
As soon as soki posted, a good number of you flocked like mindless sheep to come and put him down. He might not be a quality member as most of think you are, but its pretty damn unfair for you to start putting down everything he says.

If he wants to be an ass, let him be one, but you all only encourage him to be one if you instigate him. Plus, if he is being a nuisance, then the mods can take care of that. You people are not the authority of this forum, and you are damned stupid if you think you are.

A lot of you need to grow the hell up and stop acting like petty children.

But I am a petty child. . . . ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back