• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gangsta Rap vs. Rock

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

riku578

And for right now I say that most rock lovers who have posted on this thread have made pointless and short comments about rap when obviously rap and rock are equal ,though for me it would be rap(though In truth I'm more of an hip-hop and r&b fan)

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
No im not biased i can acctually listen to some rap but as OneWingedAngel182 said it's not exactly hard to do, & there are absolutely NO INSTRUMENTS.

.:Game Master:.

The Black Samurai
Probably the best post in this entire thread.

Just to let you anti-rap people know, a lot of rap is garbage. I can tell you that right now, coming from someone who loves rap. But the few good rappers out there are really creative and talented. It's just that the ratio of bad rappers to good rappers is probably 100:1.
Exactly... actually, no name comes o mind of a good rapper with a song right now... besides Jay-Z's collab with Beyonce... other than that no good rappers come to mind.

O

OneWingdAngl182

ok laughing man (nice name fag) i dont want to rap because i have no desire to, that is not my style im rock and roll/jazz/jam band music all the way and ive been playing guitar for 2 years. writeing raps are like writeing a song (which i have done) with more rhymes and different beats and constant cusing and explict contents its not that tuff, writeing songs is different if your good you write stories and your songs have meaning, gansta rap talks about..being gangsta, sex, drugs, cursing, being angry, and hating white people...

O

OneWingdAngl182

there is music in the background but its just mixes of different beats and sounds ive done it its easy. dont think im biased cause im saying that i like some rap and i have heard about every kind but i keep my opinion.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
No im not biased i can acctually listen to some rap but as OneWingedAngel182 said it's not exactly hard to do, & there are absolutely NO INSTRUMENTS.

I don't really listen to gangsta rap. I just listen to Rap on occasion. Some of it is very good. But it was a vs. match between Rap and Rock. I won't say Gangsta rap, I'll just say rap as a whole. But anyway, you are not getting to the point.

It is a battle between Rock and Rap. What does the difficulty and instruments have anything to do with either choice? You like either one or the other, or both.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
ok laughing man (nice name fag) i dont want to rap because i have no desire to, that is not my style im rock and roll/jazz/jam band music all the way and ive been playing guitar for 2 years. writeing raps are like writeing a song (which i have done) with more rhymes and different beats and constant cusing and explict contents its not that tuff, writeing songs is different if your good you write stories and your songs have meaning, gansta rap talks about..being gangsta, sex, drugs, cursing, being angry, and hating white people...

Buddy, this names from Ghost in the shell, yours ain't to original, I wasn't even talking to you , respect your own decisions, im just saying it takes talent, why the hell would you take harrassment into this thread, take a chill sickle, I don't even give a crap, just one thing to say:

stfu_n00b_small.jpg

talk about stereotypes...continue discussion...

riku578

once more another pointless and sterotyped comment

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate

Yo dude, GTFO If your going to be stereotyping in this thread, I told you no flaming in the beginning.Didn't I?Now either get out or continue without flaming.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
*Ignores OneWinged*

Rap does not talk about hating white people. More and more white people are showing up in rap today. Paul Wall, Eminem, there are alot more and they mostly hang with black groups. Some people shouldn't say these things are racism when their making fun of homosexuals aswell *cough cough*

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Buddy, this names from Ghost in the shell, yours ain't to original, I wasn't even talking to you , respect your own decisions, im just saying it takes talent, why the hell would you take harrassment into this thread, take a chill sickle, I don't even give a crap, just one thing to say:

stfu_n00b_small.jpg

talk about stereotypes...continue discussion...

Yeah i think we all know what ghost in the shell is big man so don't proclaim youreself so smart. Also i'm sure his name is like that because he likes sephiroth, at least his dosn't come off as odd or gay if you don't know its meaning. Next yes it may take talent but don't you rfelise the rappers themselves either don't write their songs. At least people like dave matthews band writes original songs on their own. Finnaly you think he took haraasmint into this thread then what is that ppic all about you stupid noOb. God.

riku578

*ahem* now you've just peaked my intrest into destroying you ,nobody ever tells me to watch what I say out of opinion.And coming out of that the laughing man is right there is no racial hatred in rap.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
*ahem* now you've just peaked my intrest into destroying you ,nobody ever tells me to watch what I say out of opinion.And coming out of that the laughing man is right there is no racial hatred in rap.

Man you guys should learn sometime. He was probably making a joke abouth the hating white people thing & the thing you should llearn to do is TAKE A JOKE. Even i thought it was a bit funny:laugh: . Dose that make me racised, NO, infact it shows i have a scence of humor. Well you should watch what you say out of opinion if t makes you make stupid post like so.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Yeah i think we all know what ghost in the shell is big man so don't proclaim youreself so smart. Also i'm sure his name is like that because he likes sephiroth, at least his dosn't come off as odd or gay if you don't know its meaning. Next yes it may take talent but don't you rfelise the rappers themselves either don't write their songs. At least people like dave matthews band writes original songs on their own. Finnaly you think he took haraasmint into this thread then what is that ppic all about you stupid noOb. God.

Are you sure your talking about the same person? He called me gay. Wtf are you talking about I didn't even say half of the stuff you just said rofl. Even if you think it seems gay that was Predjudice towards real gay people. I ignored you OneWinged, your actin like a four year old "Wanna fight tough guy! Lets see what you got!" This is a forum stick to the topic not whos tougher. I'm not an emo little kid and I don't think i'm so smart and i'm not pickin fights with idiots like that. Stop flammin the guys thread and stick to topic. Don't call me a n00b or any of us cuz weve been here longer then you i've been here for a year now. MASTER-SEPHIROTH, keep your nose out of buisness, you haven't even been paying attention.

riku578

dang i wish you were in my town if you were it be would on.But anyway as of not instagate this argument anymore rap and rock are equal which is final for me.

Last edited:

king-DAVID

STOP!! All that you guys are doing is flaming each other, and not contributing anything useful to the topic. Just ignore one another's comments and get back on topic. The fight is going nowhere, and all of you are looking like 4 year olds, so refrain from any further flaming. Otherwise this thread is going to get closed.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
STOP!! All that you guys are doing is flaming each other, and not contributing anything useful to the topic. Just ignore one another's comments and get back on topic. The fight is going nowhere, and all of you are looking like 4 year olds, so refrain from any further flaming. Otherwise this thread is going to get closed.

Thank you very much. I'll just end it by not posting here anymore i'm so tired of n00bs who have to fight because they can't respect opinions.

O

OneWingdAngl182

hahaha riku stop talking...and i didnt call you gay stupid i called you a bundle of sticks look it up. and i dont want to fight you your not worth it and you seem like you'd be a cheap fighter anyway so why dont you go watch your little ghost shell or something. and stop acting superior to me you incompident fool rap is overrated and and boring to listen to. there you happy sheesh you guys always spoil the fun.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Alright now, this is getting alittle out of hand, anyway, note there are some rappers that write. Actually, the best rappers are the ones who write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back