• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Four new Hot Topic-exclusive Kingdom Hearts 3 Funko Tees releasing soon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Funko apparently has plans to release four new Kingdom Hearts 3 t-shirts that will be exclusive to Hot Topic, as reported by Funko POP News! on their Twitter account. Links to where fans can purchase the shirts will be added as soon as they are available, but for now previews of the shirts can be viewed below:

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on Facebook and Twitter for the latest updates on The World Ends With YouKingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross]Kingdom Hearts III and all things Kingdom Hearts

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
My favorites are definitely Monsters Inc. SDG and Mickey. The others are trashy and bland.

I'll probably turn the Mickey one into a crop top or tuck it into some high waisted pants.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I like the Monsters Inc. SDG themed shirt myself. I think they are my favorite world transformations so far

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Not really feeling any of these, though the Monsters Inc shirt is cute af. Still, I think I’ll pass.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
For those of you who couldn't go to the stores to buy these shirts, here are links to order them online!

Meow Wow

Awards
I was able to score the Monsters inc one the other week along with the kh umbrella.
To be honest, it was probably one of the best T-Shirts they had at my hot topic that weren't crop tops or mid drifts.

Back