• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World of Tres- Setlist and Special Messages

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra -World of Tres- kicks off its world tour today with its first performance in Tokyo! @ShanVenitas@mel_lifluous3 and @skhmog on Twitter were kind enough to share images of the setlist and some special messages from key members of the Kingdom Hearts team.

Part 1 Part 2

Dearly Beloved from KINGDOM HEARTS III
Composed by Yoko Shimomura
Arranged by Kaoru Wada

Face My Fears -KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version-
Composed by Hikaru Utada & Skrillex
Arranged by Kaoru Wada

Music from KINGDOM HEARTS
Arranged by Kaoru Wada

Symphonic Suite: The Worlds of Tres I
Composed by Yoko Shimomura, Tsuyoshi Sekito, 
Randy Newman, Takeharu Ishimoto
Arranged by Natsumi Kameoka

Music from Re: Chain of Memories
Arranged by Kaoru Wada

Symphonic Suite: The Worlds of Tres II
Composed by Yoko Shimomura, Tsuyoshi Sekito

Music from KINGDOM HEARTS II

Symphonic Suite: The Worlds of Tres III
Composed by Yoko Shimomura, Takeharu Ishimoto
Arranged by Sachiko Miyano

Music from 358/2 Days
Arranged by Sachiko Miyano

Symphonic Suite: The Worlds of Tres IV
Composed by Takeharu Ishimoto, Yoko Shimomura
Arranged by Tomomichi Takeoka

Pretty Pretty Abilities from coded

Symphonic Suite: The Worlds of Tres V
Composed by Takeharu Ishimoto, Tsuyoshi Sekito, 
Yoko Shimomura
Arranged by Kousuke Yamashita

Music from Birth by Sleep
Arranged by Mariam Abounnasr

Overture to the Decisive Battle
Arranged by Yasunori Nishiki

Music from Dream Drop Distance
Composed by Yoko Shimomura, Tsuyoshi Sekito
Arranged by Tomomichi Takeoka

Hikari -KINGDOM Tres Orchestra Instrumental Version-
Composed by Hikaru Utada
Arranged by Kaoru Wada

Music of Another Time

Rhapsody in Tres for Piano, Chorus and Orchestra
Arranged by Kaoru Wada

Diabolic Bash
Arranged by Kousuke Yamashita

Thank you for attending KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra - World of Tres-.

2019 marks a special year with the release of KINGDOM HEARTS III, and in conjunction with this momentous occasion, the KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra -World Tour- has been greatly renewed from the concerts in 2017 and 2018. Even more beautiful visuals together with the exhilarating music of a full orchestra are in store for you today.

Like the previous two years, we are starting off the tour in Japan, and then traveling across the United States, Europe, Asia, Oceania, Central America, and South America, bringing the wonderful music and visuals of KINGDOM HEARTS to fans all over the world. It is my hope that you will recapture the joy and thrill of KINGDOM HEARTS III during this spectacular concert.

—Yoko Shimomura, Composer of the KINGDOM HEARTS series

17 years since the first KINGDOM HEARTStime seems to have passed in the blink of an eye. I am both humbled and overjoyed that the series has grown to become beloved by people across the world. I would like to thank all of our fans for making this possible.

And now in 2019, we have finally released the much-anticipated new installment. The KINGDOM HEARTS universe continues to expand and grow, so please join me as I immerse myself in this world that we are all so passionate about.

"Dreams are all that we have."

—Shinji Hashimoto, Brand Manager of the KINGDOM HEARTS series

The second world tour of the Kingdom Hearts orchestral concert has become a reality! I would like to convey my gratitude to all the people who made it possible. And to all Kingdom Hearts fans around the world, thank you for all your continued support.

The Kingdom Hearts orchestral concert gives you the chance to not only enjoy the glorious music of Kingdom Hearts but stunning visuals as well. I join you in the anticipation of hearing "that song" or perhaps one of the new pieces in Kingdom Hearts III. I can't wait!

I believe all of your have encountered unforgettable moments when you've played Kingdom Hearts games. It is my sincere hope that the concert will likewise be an unforgettable experience for all who attend. Enjoy!

—Rie Nishi, Kingdom Hearts Producer

Just as we are taking a breather after the long journey of KINGDOM HEARTS III, this new journey has already begun. It's my belief that the journey of KINGDOM HEARTS will continue to connect and go on in this way-and into the future.

—Tetsuya Nomura, Director of the KINGDOM HEARTS series

My heartfelt congratuulations for bringing KINGDOM HEARTS Orchestra -World of Tres- to the world. I was happy to be able to contribute by working on the pamphlet for the third straight time. Mr. Nomura always says that the concert is a part of the KINGDOM HEARTS world. So, in that spirit, I hope that people will also see and enjoy the pamphlet as an extension of KINGDOM HEARTS. I personally had a lot of fun with the interviews included in the pamphlet, so I hope that comes across to the people who read them. I personally had a lot of fun with the interviews included in the pamphlet so I hope that comes across to the people who read it. I truly hope that together with the fantastic music, the people’s passion for KINGDOM HEARTS grows even stronger.

—Tomoco Kanemaki, Writer/Novelist for the KINGDOM HEARTS novels

Composer's Voice
Face My Fears -KINGDOM Orchestra Instrumental Version-

Yoko Shimomura: It isn't one of my compositions, but I really love this song. In the orchestral arrangement, the melody is done by a solo violin, and in this incarnation, that solo violin is the featured sound. I think that it has a different kind of appeal than Don't Think Twice, and it has a distinctly different feel than any other song that Utada-san has done for us. And now with this orchestral version of the song, I hope that it can gain a new kind of appeal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
OMFG!!!! ALL I NEED IS FACE MY FEARS ORCHESTRA!!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!

kaseykockroach

Awards
Pardon my ignorance, but what does episode mean in this case? New cutscene? Area? :S

the red monster

Awards
Pardon my ignorance, but what does episode mean in this case? New cutscene? Area? :S
We had secret epiosde at BBSFM, so maybe something like this. (when you fight as aqua vs terranort)
cutscenes+boss, might be more tho since we actually have to pay for this.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards

A new scenario included in the story. Whether it means a new world or not, it's anyone's guess, but it's usually story addition that wasn't in the game previously. So cutscenes would be almost guaranteed.

Twilight Lumiair

Awards
So I'm guessing the ReMIND scenario will be a cutscene or set of cutscenes regarding and further explaining Xion's return. Don't know if it'd be a flashback cutscene (like it's implied at one point Lea spent sometime off screen updating Roxas and Xion on current events, so maybe she explained to them how she came back), or something that shows up as your playing the game. So like maybe it would show up as a secret side mission, or extensions to previous Vexen cutscenes.

Regarding the episodes, if they're anything like the one's from Birth By Sleep, then I'd expect an extension to Sora's POV after the events of the game. One right after the other. I suppose it's also possible, given the secret ending, that we could play as Riku and make our way to "Shibuya" in order to track down Sora (explaining why he woke up there). Filling in the gaps like the Secret Episode of BBS did for Aqua's story and connected it Blank Points. All in all though, I'd say it's more likely that we'd stick with Sora throughout both of these dlc episodes. Especially if that new Keyblade & transformation is linked to them.

Also, regarding that additional Keyblade and transformation, if not for the wording being singular, I would've thought they'd be adding Oblivion and Oathkeeper (which could still happen I guess). Specifically because of the new Proof Items added to the game, which I could still see being a prerequisite to unlock one of the episodes if they wanted to add a bit more significance to them.

Last edited:

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
UQe4.gif

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Updated with messages from Yoko Shimomura, Shinji Hashimoto and Rie Nishi.

Back