• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

April 26th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
KH III Anti-Aqua Deal! (04/26)

★ KH III Anti-Aqua Medal is here! 
She is the first Medal that is able to REFLECT 100% of incoming Magic damage! 
Greatly increased chance of drawing Supernova Medals from VIP Draws! 
Both Standard and VIP Draws offer 10 Limited VIP Coins per draw!

■ Campaign Period 
Apr. 26, 2019 12:00 a.m. to May 6, 2019 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 26, 2019 7:00 to May 7, 2019 6:59 (UTC)

SN - KH III Anti-AquaSN - Guardian Form Sora, and Supernova - HD Xion will come with one of the following skills! 
・Attack Boost VI Max 
・Defense Boost I Max 
・Defense Boost II Max   
・Defense Boost III Max   
・ATK B V Max & GA 1   
・ATK B V Max & Lux+ 
・Triple Threat II

See in-game for Deal Details!

★ Limited VIP Coins 
Limited VIP Coins can be used to unlock rewards from the ongoing Limited VIP Boards
* Limited VIP Coins obtained prior to Apr. 30, 2019 11:59 p.m. (PT) / May 1, 2019 6:59 (UTC) will reset on May 1, 2019 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC), so please be sure to use them accordingly. 
* Limited VIP Coins obtained after May 1, 2019 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC) will expire on May 31, 2019 11:59 a.m. (PT) / Jun. 1, 2019 6:59 (UTC)

■ Medal Details

Yellow indicates values when Medal is upgraded to Supernova+

Medal Special Attack Gauge Tier Damage*
SN - KH III Anti-Aqua (7★) [Target: All] Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: ↑ STR & R-STR 15, M-STR 10, SP ATK B +170%, ↓ targets' R-DEF 15, M-DEF 10. Reflects 100% Magic. Damage+: 1 enemy or 0 parts left. 5 9 × 40.43 - 51.83
Supernova 
[Target: All] Deals 4 hits. 1 turn: SP ATK B +200% (250%)
Damage+: 1 enemy or 0 parts left. 30% chance to ignore target's Defense Boost
Triggers before slot 5 is activated when defending in PVP.
× 110.00 - 160.00 
(× 150.00 - 200.00)

■ About the New Reflect Effect 
The new SN - KH III Anti-Aqua Medal has the ability to "reflect" Magic damage. Once the ability is activated, when ever you take any Magic damage, 100% of the damage is returned to the opponent. (Also works in PvP) 
* Please note that if your HP is fully depleted from the incoming damage, you will still be able to "reflect "the damage as long as you recover via HP Recovery or Second Chance.

* Damage multiplier listed applies to a version of this Medal with a maximum Special Attack Bonus. 
* If multiple Medals that grant an increased SP Attack Bonus are activated during the same turn, the effects will not stack and the higher value will take effect.

Daily Avatar Coins Event!

★ Clear these quests every day and earn up to 3500 Avatar Coins a week!

■ Event Period 
Apr. 24, 2019 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 30, 2019 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 24, 2019 7:00 to May 1, 2019 6:59 (UTC)

Avatar Coins earned from this event can be used to unlock the special Draw Ticket Avatar Boards!

See in-game for more details!

[04/23 - 04/29] Deluxe PvP Rewards!

■ Deluxe Rewards for PvP Rankings! 
This time your Keyblade choices are limited to 5 specific Keyblades, but there's more rewards than usual!

■ Event Period: 
Apr. 23, 2019 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 29, 2019 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 23, 2019 7:00 to Apr. 30, 2019 6:59 (UTC)

There will be deluxe rewards during this week's PvP rankings! 
For this special ranking period, you will earn more tickets from rewards than during regular PvP rankings! 
The top 100 players of this PvP Ranking event will be rewarded with special titles! See in-game for further details!

・While the number of times you can play PVP is limited per day, you can increase your number of tries by purchasing the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 
 Offer expires on Sun. at 11:59 p.m. (PT) / Mon. at 6:59 (UTC) of the week you purchased the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza. 

More Proud Mode Quests! (04/25)

★ More Proud Mode Quests Added! 
We are happy to announce that Proud Mode Quests up to Quest 815 are available as of Apr. 25, 2019 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 7:00 (UTC)!

[WJE] 3rd Anniversary Special Pt.4

★Happy 3rd Anniversary! 
A special WJE featuring a Medal that was voted as one of your favorite Medals! 
Get up to 6 Illustrated KH II Sora & Riku [EX] Medals which can now be upgraded to Supernove+, and 5 Trait Medals!

■ Campaign Period 
Apr. 22, 2019 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 28, 2019 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 22, 2019 7:00 to Apr. 29, 2019 6:59 (UTC)

■ Featured Quests 
◆ VIP! Medal Quest① 
- 7★ Illustrated KH II Sora & Riku [EX] x 6 
Trait Medal #101 x 5

Use six 7★ Illustrated KH II Sora & Riku [EX] Medals to upgrade the Medal to Supernova! 

◆ VIP! Jewels and Medals 
- 1400 Jewels 
- 6★ KH III Darkside x 4 
Trait Medal #102 x 1

◆ VIP! Medal Quest② 
- 7★ Sora & Chip & Dale x 1

◆ VIP! Medal Quest③ 
- 7★ Supernova - KH III Ansem x 1

■ Limited VIP Boards 
For a limited time, you can use 5 Limited VIP Coins to get 1 Trait Medal #101
There are 5 Limited VIP Boards (unlocked sequentially) available, so be sure to use this opportunity to trait your Illustrated KH II Sora & Riku [EX] Medal! 
* All Limited VIP Coins currently being distributed will expire on Apr. 30, 2019 11:59 p.m. (PT) / May 1, 2019 6:59 (UTC).

The Weekly Jewels Extravaganza includes 3,000 Jewels, and provides the following bonuses until Sunday at 11:59 p.m. (PT)!: 
・Access to VIP Draws from Deals that have a VIP Draw! 
・Access to special limited-time VIP Quests! 
・An increase to the number of times you can play PvP Mode daily! 
* If you purchase the Weekly Jewels Extravaganza on Sunday, the bonuses will only be available until 11:59 p.m. (PT) on that same Sunday.

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Veevee

Awards
I want her so badly. I want her since she was seen in the trailers for the first time. Pulled 4 times, nothing yet. I hate this kind of banner where you get one out of three at random - if I blow 30k jewels into something, I want to get the featured medal. It's bs.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
I want her so badly. I want her since she was seen in the trailers for the first time. Pulled 4 times, nothing yet. I hate this kind of banner where you get one out of three at random - if I blow 30k jewels into something, I want to get the featured medal. It's bs.

I absolutely love Aqua, and collect all her medals in Khux. The Anti Aqua medal is gorgeous. I so wanted it. I had bought VIP, so pulled 5 times, 15,000 jewels. What did I get? Another freaking Xion. I already have Xion and barely use her. This "1 of 3 medals" is pure crap and another way for SE to steal our money. You could continue spending hundreds of dollars and never get her. What a freaking cheap thing to do, SE. Whoever thought this banner up is truly malicious and has a black heart. I am losing all interest and respect for the Square Enix brand and for Kingdom Hearts.

I had about 17,000 jewels left and spent 15,000 on nothing but another medal I won't use. You should be ashamed of yourself, Square Enix.

Veevee

Awards
I absolutely love Aqua, and collect all her medals in Khux. The Anti Aqua medal is gorgeous. I so wanted it. I had bought VIP, so pulled 5 times, 15,000 jewels. What did I get? Another freaking Xion. I already have Xion and barely use her. This "1 of 3 medals" is pure crap and another way for SE to steal our money. You could continue spending hundreds of dollars and never get her. What a freaking cheap thing to do, SE. Whoever thought this banner up is truly malicious and has a black heart. I am losing all interest and respect for the Square Enix brand and for Kingdom Hearts.

I had about 17,000 jewels left and spent 15,000 on nothing but another medal I won't use. You should be ashamed of yourself, Square Enix.

Same for me, I collect all the Riku and Aqua medals and in second instance, all Larxene and Isa. I didn't even get something else useful yet, these KH3 banners are bullshit. Most of the times you get another damn HPO and if not, outdated and basically never usable buffers medals like Herc of Meg. This 1 / 3 thing is crap, RNG within RNG is really evil. I rolled over 25 times on the TAV medal and the best I was able to get was 80% raid damage, 1000 str, air and 1600 HP. Over. 25. times. The stupid pet rolling mocks me every day with +50 str or gauges or whatever and I feel that since the pet rolling was introduced, the chances for decent traits through traits medals even lowered. This is no fun, Sena.

I have quite a lot decent medals now through the avatar coin pulls - but can't use them because they have no traits. It's sad how limited the choice of medals has become, basically only Supernova or Ex+ medals do something now.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
To add insult to injury, the 9* Meow Wows are impossible to roll for me. I have at least half a dozen great medals waiting, but not able to evolve into SN+ because I can't get enough 9* Meow Wows. I can't place well enough in PvP because PvP is a slaughterhouse without MonSora, and the PVE only awards big rewards to top whales. So saying I am beyond pissed at this game is an understatement. Pretty close to just shelving it and just checking in for jewels and doing the story quests whenever SENA thinks we should have them, and whatever mini quest I can pass. I used to love this game and looked forward to playing. Now, it's just a chore.

Last edited:
Back