• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Best Buy Exclusive Sora (Drive Form) Funko Pop Coming in November

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Best Buy shoppers will soon have an exclusive Kingdom Hearts III Funko Pop to put on their shopping lists!

Bring the world of Kingdom Hearts right into your home with this Funko Pop! Disney Sora figurine. Standing 3.75 inches tall with sword in hand, this vinyl figurine of Sora stands proudly in the bedroom of any Kingdom Hearts fan. Artfully crafted for easy display, this Funko Pop! Disney Sora figurine is the perfect start to any collection.

Sora (Drive Form) will be available from November 23 2018 for $9.99 USD.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
Made sense that the Best Buy Exclusive is Sora's Magic Form given that the background for Best Buy and Sora's suit are Blue which is my Favorite color btw.

Last edited:

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
This is really cute, especially the little stars. The Keyblade looks My Little Pony-inspired.

The only Drive form I’ve bought so far is Final Form. I might get this one. I’m more interested in world variants (minus the Toy Story ones).

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
KH3 has how many of these adorable figurines till now?? It's raining KH3 merch!

bagcifreak

I wonder if Funko wants to release figs with all keyblade transformations. Would look cute on display having all of Soras forma and keyblades.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
giphy.gif

TheZX

Awards
Enough Funko Pops! I want good lookin merchandise ;c

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Look on the bright side. When KH4 finally comes out 10-15 years from now, Funko Pop probably won’t even be a thing anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back