• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura shares special illustration to celebrate the release of TWEWY: Final Remix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The World Ends With You: Final Remix releases today in Japan! To celebrate this occasion, Tetsuya Nomura has shared a message with fans along with a special illustration featuring the cast of TWEWY with Sora, Chirithy, Meow Wow.

"Thank you so much, TGS. The World Ends With You appears in Traverse Town in Dream Drop Distance, which is a part of Kingdom Hearts 3’s prologue game collection Kingdom Hearts 2.8. TWEWY releases today September 27th on the Nintendo Switch, and KH’s staff were involved with its release. For those who want to get a deeper enjoyment from 2.8, please try this game out."

Source: Kingdom Hearts Twitter

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Sora in his new outfit and holding Chirithy gives me hope this is a hint at the TWEWY gang appearing in KH3 somehow.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
This is absolutely beautiful! Nomura is on fire with his artwork lately. And I hope this is a hint towards TWEWY in KH3? Might be a stretch but I would definitely love that. Doesn't even have to be anything big; I'll take a summon or something like that. A full world might be a bit much with everything else in this game.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
This is so sweet, look at how serene Neku's eyes are... it makes me emotional every single time because it reminds me of his character growth through the game *wipes tears*
Joshua is unbearably handsome, gahhh T w T and Sora is a literal cinnamon roll
I hope many, many people will enjoy TWEWY ♥

Sdog

Awards
This is is amazing! More stoked to play through the Remix and now I want this crew back in KH somehow! Dx

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
This is absolutely beautiful! Nomura is on fire with his artwork lately. And I hope this is a hint towards TWEWY in KH3? Might be a stretch but I would definitely love that. Doesn't even have to be anything big; I'll take a summon or something like that. A full world might be a bit much with everything else in this game.

What if TWEWY will be in Union Cross with Neku as a summon in KH3? It’d make sense that they’ve been waiting to add the new world until TWEWY: FR is out. Sora with the Chirithy might even be a hint. I just looked and none of the information from Nomura has said that this new world will be a Disney one. The TWEWY characters ended up in the Realm of Sleep, which either is the Realm of Sleep or is connected to itnsomehow. So there could be some explanation as to what happened to them before Joshua took them to Traverse Town as well as more exploration into the Dream Eaters, which are becoming more relevant in Union Cross.

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
What if TWEWY will be in Union Cross with Neku as a summon in KH3? It’d make sense that they’ve been waiting to add the new world until TWEWY: FR is out.
If this spins out of control, and I hear users cling to it for months to come in the face of absolute lunacy, I will personally hold you responsible

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I am crying at Zip's reply where is that horrendous laughing emoji meme when I need it
now I really hope Chirithy is just being there for the sake of cuteness xD

mytomxxx

Loved the art omg, they are so cute toguether. I wish to see them again in KH universe t.t

If this spins out of control, and I hear users cling to it for months to come in the face of absolute lunacy, I will personally hold you responsible
I guess some dreams never die haha

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

I’m getting banned, aren’t I? I knew this day was coming.

At least, we’ll hopefully have our answer in about three weeks.

Loved the art omg, they are so cute toguether. I wish to see them again in KH universe t.t

I guess some dreams never die haha

They’ll die when I die. xD Really though, the KH3 box art has me too convinced of an original world in KH3 featuring TWEWY characters, so I doubt what I said would actually be true. Lol

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
What if TWEWY will be in Union Cross with Neku as a summon in KH3? It’d make sense that they’ve been waiting to add the new world until TWEWY: FR is out. Sora with the Chirithy might even be a hint. I just looked and none of the information from Nomura has said that this new world will be a Disney one. The TWEWY characters ended up in the Realm of Sleep, which either is the Realm of Sleep or is connected to itnsomehow. So there could be some explanation as to what happened to them before Joshua took them to Traverse Town as well as more exploration into the Dream Eaters, which are becoming more relevant in Union Cross.

I admire your dedication towards WIR not being the new union world.

Though having Neku as a summon is a neat idea. No reason Meow Wow can't be the only non Disney summon.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards

Since this forum lacks clap emojis, please pretend every period I use is a clap.

HO. LEE. ASS. PLEASE. LET. THIS. BE. A. THING.

Like for real, then Ralph can be a world and EraqusLea can stop being 200% mad all the time.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Meow wow is a Disney summon actually since meow wow rights belongs to Disney while neku isn’t

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
Um why what in three weeks?

Nomura said that there will be a big update to Union Cross next month and that we’d be going to the new world soon. So I’m hoping we’ll learn what the new world is in that update.

I admire your dedication towards WIR not being the new union world.

Though having Neku as a summon is a neat idea. No reason Meow Wow can't be the only non Disney summon.

Yeah I’m admittedly passionate to a fault. Lol. Neku would also fit with the idea of his summons being friends he has met in his journey, whereas if Ralph is from Union Cross, they have to explain how Sora meets him outside of his world or make him an exception to the theme.

We’ve also had non-Disney summons before in the form of Cloud in Chain of Memories. So not entirely unprecedented. Lol

Since this forum lacks clap emojis, please pretend every period I use is a clap.

HO. LEE. ASS. PLEASE. LET. THIS. BE. A. THING.

Like for real, then Ralph can be a world and EraqusLea can stop being 200% mad all the time.

I’m surprised people like the idea! I thought I was in for a world of hate when I wrote that! Haha! Union Cross would even keep the 2D touch screen format TWEWY is known for, so... maybe it wouldn’t be too bad of an idea for there to be a collaboration?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back