• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts 3 Description Updated on Best Buy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts III has had a massive kickoff for E3 this week, with two new trailers shown to both fans worldwide and to fans at the Orchestra Concert in Los Angeles. There are more surprises coming later this week, however a smaller bit of news is the product description for the game has been updated from the initial description made available in 2013.

Best Buy have updated their listing of Kingdom Hearts III with a new description of the game. The description expands on Master Xehanort’s plan and the separate journeys that Sora and Riku will take.
Join your favorite Disney characters as they set off for adventure once again in the latest installment in the Kingdom Hearts legacy. Resume your place in this action RPG as you attempt to complete challenging missions with your favorite characters. Because of his firm but misguided belief that light and darkness must always remain in balance, the villainous Master Xehanort has sparked a flame that may turn into the all-out inferno of war against the "tyranny of light". Ask yourself — is equilibrium really worth the price of war?

It's up to you and your pals Sora, Donald and Goofy to undermine the catastrophic plot of Master Xehanort before it is too late. In an effort to do just that, these three set off on a journey to find the seven guardians of light, as well as the Key to Return Hearts. But these efforts alone may not be enough to halt war in its tracks. King Mickey and Riku must also search for previous Keyblade wielders in a final attempt to thwart Xehanort's nefarious plans. Gather your wits and buck up your courage — only you and your cast of Disney characters can stop this war.

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards
This sounds, um...
"Buck up your courage"?

I don't think I like how it's written in the second-person, it sounds unofficial and hokey. I don't mind it on the back of the game boxes where these little snippets describe some of the in-game content i.e. "Meet up with your favorite Disney characters!" but here it doesn't work for me. "Is equilibrium worth the price of war?" Gee I don't know let me think about that.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I think this is the first time we've seen the Key to Return Hearts mentioned since forever ago.

Sdog

Awards
Best buy giving us our best look at Master Xehanort since announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back