• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► (UPDATE: Removed again) Watch 23 Minutes of Toy Box (With Cutscenes) from Gamespot!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Update 3: The re-upload has been taken down!

Update 2: We've replaced the video with a re-upload!

Update: Unfortunately Gamespot have removed the video! 

Gamespot have published a video showing off 23 minutes from the Toy Story world in Kingdom Hearts III. In the video of the Toy Box world, you can hear the voice acting and sound effects during battle.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Re: Watch 23 Minutes of Toy Box (With Cutscenes) from Gamespot!

If Sora Donald, and Goofy are Yozora, Magia, and Aegis (Never thought I see that name outisde Persona 3), what would Riku or Kairi be?

Aldo, it's crazy how long barring BBS we heard World Order.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Buzz's impersonator sounds very close to Tim Allen, so I'm happy with that. Woody does sound a little off but I'm sure he will grow on me :)

So weird to see the Toy Story scenes completely in English!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

i see there going to be a trust isure with sora with his world

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

With many stand ins and voices not reprising, you have to get used to the change and not flip out, or make a meme out of it, the change it a bit off but you'll get use to it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

With many stand ins and voices not reprising, you have to get used to the change and not flip out, or make a meme out of it, the change it a bit off but you'll get use to it.
Oh, absolutely. It's just Jim has sounded better in some other games. I feel he's a little off this time.

But it's so cute that the mother and Molly were referenced! Sad that they were kidnapped (were all humans kidnapped)?

Squood!

seibah
Awards

Sora's voice sounds bloody amazing. The perfect balance between KH2 and DDD. Buzz is either Tim Allen or the world's greatest impersonator. As for Woody...it'll grow on me.

Also, "Sora, Donald, Goofy". It returns.

Zul

Awards

Young Xehanort looks weird and awful again. I think that's just the TV though.

Leaferian

Awards

I gotta watch this real quick! Sad that it's not direct capture but ah well.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

uxMGIY5.png

DRAG THEM TO FILTH, GOOFY

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Buzz being reminded how he saw things real like he was defender of the Galaxy was a nice nod, actually Buzz is interesting because he doesn't believe anything that's happening is reality. If this was TS1 Buzz and we followed that movie, it'll bee a different story.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

I'm glad I watched this. This makes me feel a lot better about the game. I'm loving so much of what they are doing here: story, themes, cutscene direction, characterization, level design, atmosphere, etc. This makes me a lot more confident in KH3. I'm satisfied. I think the only other KH3 thing I'll see is the release date trailer and then I'm going to go on a lockdown avoiding all news until release.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards

So we’re in the replica world. It seems that’s the twist. The whole time Woody and Buzz have thought everyone else was lost, but it was actually them stuck in the copy of the world. So the Zurg-esque Heartless battle probably does take place here after all.

The only concern I have is if we’ll never actually enter the “real” Toy Story universe, meaning we wouldn’t meet Jessie and the others. But it could be the case so that they could say the events take place within the film canon but don’t actually impact it. But that would just feel a bit cheap to me.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I'm glad they confirmed YX is a toy. Which makes it hilarious to think he kidnapped Andy and his family while he was that small, lol.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com

uxMGIY5.png

DRAG THEM TO FILTH, GOOFY
one weird small think i liked about this bit was how Sora interrupts a bit with "It's true" when he says Donald grumbles a lot. It's not in the captions, but i liked it because it made it feel a bit more realistic to have them kind of talking over each other a bit. i wonder if they'll be doing stuff like that more often this time around.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

Okay, SO that monster at the end was SO cool! I can't wait to see how that thing plays when I have the game in my hands! Oh, and everything else was great too. They weren't kidding when they said that this one would be more interactive, oh my God. The voice acting and writing is spot on!

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

The more I watch the more in love I am with all of it. Words can express how much I've missed the SDG trio and their interactions. Reminds me of KH2.

Seadrin

Awards

From the way Woody and Buzz were talking, specifically about Buzz's Laser now functioning, it gave me the impression that Woody, Buzz and the rest are actually in the "fabricated" new world, with everyone else back in the real world. This could possibly explain the disappearance of humans.

Edit: Just caught that someone on the previous page caught attention of this too!

Recon

Art of War
Awards

Where does Yozora come from? I'm lost.

Wow, you can hardly read that text. I hope they put a thicker boarder around the text. Also, is Barbie the inspiration to that doll play house? (the background poster) or another brand? Possibly Polly Pocket?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back