• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

November 30th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards
More Proud Mode Quests! (Nov. 30)

★ More Proud Mode Quests Added! 
We are happy to announce that Proud Mode Quests up to Quest 450 will be available as of Nov. 30, 2017 12:00 a.m. (PT) / 8:00 (UTC)!

Clear Proud Mode Quest 428 to obtain the new Diamond Dust Keyblade!

Version 2.4.1 Update Notes

Thank you for playing KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross].

The app was updated to Version 2.4.1 on Nov. 27, 2017 at 10:00 p.m. PT / 6:00 (UTC). 
Please see the below for a list of bug fixes implemented with this update.

■ Version Update Contents 
- Fixed a bug where the end battle animation would slow slightly if a Spirit's Trick activated at the end. 
- Fixed a bug where pressing the "Boosters" button on the character profile screen would cause the app to crash. 
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes

Regarding Union Cross Boss Error (Nov. 29)

We have confirmed an issue where the Wretched Witch Union Cross multiplayer boss will regain large chunks of HP, and players will experience a server error message after defeating her. 
We are currently investigating and working to address the issue.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause, and thank you for your patience and continued support of KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross]!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: November 30th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Heheh, this is the first time new Proud Quests come out and I can immediately do them (also yay I need the jewels)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Still at proud 321...so boring. Eeehhh xD

Pirate Queen

I totally detest Proud Mode quests. So much of this game is mostly grinding. I think the fun has drained from this game for me. I guess SENA will have to do something spectacular for me to get it back. Doubt they will. There really has been any real content lately, mostly the grinding sort of things like Union Cross.

It seems moribund to me.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

I totally detest Proud Mode quests. So much of this game is mostly grinding. I think the fun has drained from this game for me. I guess SENA will have to do something spectacular for me to get it back. Doubt they will. There really has been any real content lately, mostly the grinding sort of things like Union Cross.

It seems moribund to me.
Man, it must really blow to have such high expectations for a freemium mobile game.

Alja

I actually like Proud mode quests. It's nice to come back to old ones after I spend all my jewels on banners and got a ton of new medals or maybe even managed to guilt some that finally allow me to finish some of the objectives. And isn't that also the challenge that people so often lament is non-existent? I think it's quite challenging to find THE one medal in your repertoire that will help you beat the quest, even though you'd never use it because it's way too weak, but suddenly, it's the only one that fits the requirement and helps boost your strength or whatever.

So, if that is not engaging enough, what would be? Serious question because I am quite satisfied with the game and its quests (be it Proud, event or whatever, although they could bring us more story quests if we're already catching up to JP).

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

Heheh, this is the first time new Proud Quests come out and I can immediately do them (also yay I need the jewels)

Same. I've always lagged on PM until, well.. now. It's kindof nice to be rewarded with a keyblade off the bat.

DD is beautiful, and want! even though I have no clue / care about it's multipliers.. it's so gorge~

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards

Honestly, in these last weeks I did so many Proud quests that I am now in awe everytime I do other quests and I'm not limited in my usage of medals and Keyblade.
It's funny, the biggest selling point for higher difficulties in every game for me is that they make me appreciate easy mode even more.

Same. I've always lagged on PM until, well.. now. It's kindof nice to be rewarded with a keyblade off the bat.

DD is beautiful, and want! even though I have no clue / care about it's multipliers.. it's so gorge~

I'm so curious about its third stage (I know I can probably already see it on the Internet but I don't wanna :p)

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

tbh unless its a free medal proud mode is all i look forward to because its challenging due to the restrictions, it adds to the difficulty unlike normal which you can breeze on through with the drop of a hat

Pirate Queen

Man, it must really blow to have such high expectations for a freemium mobile game.

No expectations. I play other mobile games that actually are fun and treat the players better. Khux was quite fun for me in the beginning. To each their own.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Oh, wait. I just saw they fixed the pet bug! Finally no more unequipping shit for time quests! Yay.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

Dual Wield Roxas releasing tonight.
Without Days Riku mercy.
I knew it. xD Hahaha.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

damn beat me to hit, but i wish it was vanietes copy cat, that would have made more sence with diamond dust being released

Tbh at the current rate I'm glad it's not him.
If they're not giving the Riku mercy, I doubt we'll get Vanitas mercy. And if we do, it's gonna be 15 or 20 pulls.

It bothers me because even though I switched to main JP, this STILL aggravates me. I can't imagine what it feels like for those who main global. They threw...what? Seven? EX medals at us over the course of five weeks or so, and a returning EX medal on top.
This is stupid, ridiculous, and the fact that Riku isn't included is just the shitty icing on the bad cake.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

Tbh at the current rate I'm glad it's not him.
If they're not giving the Riku mercy, I doubt we'll get Vanitas mercy. And if we do, it's gonna be 15 or 20 pulls.

It bothers me because even though I switched to main JP, this STILL aggravates me. I can't imagine what it feels like for those who main global. They threw...what? Seven? EX medals at us over the course of five weeks or so, and a returning EX medal on top.
This is stupid, ridiculous, and the fact that Riku isn't included is just the shitty icing on the bad cake.

See i dont Believe thats the case i think Vanites will be a 5 pull mercy because Xion was a 5 pull mercy, they learned there Folly with namine thats why they re released her a month or so back as a 5 pull mercy as well. While i dont agree that teh Fortellers all aat once was the smartest deal, which it could have been handled better as 1 one banner falling price, they have been fiving us copy act medals and defense down 2 for 2 turns at 5 pulls, idk what riku youre talking about unless its the dark days but with the small Exception of teh rushed Kairi Exthey generally tend to follow a certain pattern so. once these fortellers and this Roxas is over i wouldnt be surprised if we see Vanites, im going to Say December 10 or 11th

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

See i dont Believe thats the case i think Vanites will be a 5 pull mercy because Xion was a 5 pull mercy, they learned there Folly with namine thats why they re released her a month or so back as a 5 pull mercy as well. While i dont agree that teh Fortellers all aat once was the smartest deal, which it could have been handled better as 1 one banner falling price, they have been fiving us copy act medals and defense down 2 for 2 turns at 5 pulls, idk what riku youre talking about unless its the dark days but with the small Exception of teh rushed Kairi Exthey generally tend to follow a certain pattern so. once these fortellers and this Roxas is over i wouldnt be surprised if we see Vanites, im going to Say December 10 or 11th

Uh, but they're not going along with it?
Foretellers were 15-pull mercies in JP.
Riku is a T7 upright magic medal, giving upright str +1 and defense down+3, and it was in the Roxas banner as a 5-pull mercy in JP. So, why would they release Vanitas as a 5-pull mercy and not at least 10? Sure, they gave us other copy medals, but still. They've been excessively greedy lately.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Diamond Dust at last. The perfect home for my Marluxia EX...Gonna be nice to get this puppy up to snuff.

*Sees new tweet* Geez SENA, really pushing those medals, huh? On the bright side, iXion EX is the real big one to save for now, so I don't feel bad about having to miss DWRoxas. Especially since I'll be recovering Jewels the rest of December....5 pulls on the Foreteller Invi banner and no Foretellers of any kind. Guess most of my KHUX luck got used up pulling Kairi EX.

Seriously though SENA, slow the hell down. Blow all the big guns early, and you'll find people skip later banners on principle waiting for the next real big guns, while you play catch-up with medals you skipped. Like Days Riku, who appears to be absent from this banner for some reason. And Larxene HD, who I suspect will be a VIP medal like Marly EX, thus I won't be able to get her. Mrgh.

Muke

whatever
Awards

w h a t a r e t h e y t h i n k i n g
20 mercy is nice and all, but who the diddly has enough Jewels after 2 times KAIRI EX and FORETELLERS EX also being 20 mercy?! If they can dish out the medals like this, why aren’t they doing the same thing with quests? Oh, right. They’re not getting money that way.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

w h a t a r e t h e y t h i n k i n g
20 mercy is nice and all, but who the diddly has enough Jewels after 2 times KAIRI EX and FORETELLERS EX also being 20 mercy?! If they can dish out the medals like this, why aren’t they doing the same thing with quests? Oh, right. They’re not getting money that way.

What worries me that they seem to still make money with this. Like, how? How much of a whale can you be? And even if some people still buy all of this stuff, wouldn't it make more sense to wait at least a BIT and have some more people pay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back