• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts II The Novel Volume 2 Cover Art Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

The holiday season is almost upon us and tons of new Kingdom Hearts products are making their way out just in time!

Continue the tale of Sora, Donald, and Goofy as they set out on a new mission to take down Organization XIII in Kingdom Hearts II: The Novel Volume 2! Yen Press has updated the cover art for Kingdom Hearts II: The Novel Volume 2 by written Tomoco Kanemaki and illustrated by Shiro Amano, releasing December 19th 2017 under the Yen On imprint. 

Check the cover art out below:

KINGDOM HEARTS II: The Novel Volume 2
Page Count: 276
Price: $16 USD
Release Date: December 19th, 2017

Based on the hit video game series!

(Volume 1 Description)

Roxas is a boy who lives in sleepy Twilight Town with his friends Hayner, Pence, and Olette. As the last week of summer vacation comes to a close, the four spend their days together, making sure to leave no regrets. All the while, Roxas worries about the strange things that keep happening to him...

Amazon | Barnes & Noble | Book DepositoryBooks-A-Million | Indiebound | RightStuf

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Kaweebo

Awards
Just waiting on that 358/2 Days novel. Aaaany day now...

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Gotta save dat ISBN.

I've imported the first novel but didn't found time to actually read it yet, daaamn.

Hopefully I'll get enough free time over the christmas season to finally delve into it.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just waiting on that 358/2 Days novel. Aaaany day now...

I mean, they already confirmed they will be translating them. They will likely be out throughout 2018, which is good for them since they can ride KH3’s hype.

I wish they could make a deal with Disney to actually get some promotion of the novels or some shelf space in the Disney Stores but Disney doesn’t have anything there that isn’t directly made by them.

Or like any acknowledgement of them by SE since they were the original publishers in Japan.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I might think about those. I admit I usually get kindle versions when I can but I still got some shelf space..I'm planning on getting the first volume on kindle, and I'll watch this one! Maybe I can save the shelf space. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back