• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- Album releasing October 31st in North America

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Fan of the KINGDOM HEARTS series and music aficionados alike will be pleased to know that the KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- Album will be releasing in North America on October 31st, 2017. The limited run of the KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- was held in Japan back in August 2016 and featured select iconic songs from the KINGDOM HEARTS series reimagined and rearranged for wind instruments.

For a short period of time there were no plans for an album for the concert to be released, but in May 2017 it was announced that an album would be releasing for the -First Breath- concert on July 26th, 2017 in Japan.

North American fans can pre-order the KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- Album on the Square Enix Online Store for $39.99 USD. View the tracklist and album artwork below:

1. Destati
2. Dearly Beloved
3. Traverse Town
4. Hand in Hand
5. Journey of KINGDOM HEARTS
6. Lazy Afternoons
7. The Other Promise
8. Another Side
9. Gearing Up~Shipmeisters' Shanty~Blast Off!
10. Destiny's Union
11. The Unknown
12. Musique pour la Tristesse de Xion
13. The Power of Darkness
14. March Caprice For Piano & Orchestra

Remember to follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
AKA, Happy Halloween?

I'm personally still waiting on them shipping those acrylic stands :\

(Also I have too much stuff on pre-order. The black box necklace from Nier Automata, Nines figure, Lost Sphear, this, and the Nier Automata concert Bluray. Damn.)

Muke

whatever
Awards
Hm, I like the battle theme rearrangements a lot, but other than that, I can’t say i appreciate that they changed the instruments. Maybe it’s just me, ut I enjoyed the Orchestra concert themes a lot more

Which doesn’t at all mean that these tracks AREN’T great though. I get what they were going for, it’s just not my cup of tea. Not exactly. Just feels like something’s missing in all of the tracks, a certain feeling.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Hm, I like the battle theme rearrangements a lot, but other than that, I can’t say i appreciate that they changed the instruments. Maybe it’s just me, ut I enjoyed the Orchestra concert themes a lot more

Which doesn’t at all mean that these tracks AREN’T great though. I get what they were going for, it’s just not my cup of tea. Not exactly. Just feels like something’s missing in all of the tracks, a certain feeling.

I'm not doubting that you listened to them, rather just checking, but did you hear "03. Traverse Town"? While I agree many sound different, Traverse Town is like a downright remake with jazz portions that make one want to dance like nobody's watching down a street.

Don't know if this is allowed (please remove if not):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UrVxYGw_kE&t=13s

Recon

Art of War
Awards
$40 for 14 songs? It better be the best album ever.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
I want this album.

It's like a Wind Ensemble arrangement of KH pieces. I did not expect that going into it, I thought it was just the standard symphony orchestra recordings we're used to. It's nice to have some variety!

I need these arrangements! My band director is into throwing video game music into the community band performance.

The performance of Lazy Afternoons made me cry. It really takes me way back to high school, when I first played KHII. Before everything in my life changed so drastically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back