• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Rumour: Listings for Heartless, Sora, Riku, and Kairi Funko Pop!s Leak

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

After the successful first run of Kingdom Hearts Pop! Vinyls, which featured Disney characters such as Mickey Mouse, Pete, and Goofy, it seems the next way will feature some more original characters.

According to a leak from FunkoFinderz, pops for Sora, Riku, and Kairi are coming. There's also a listing for 'Heartless' however it is unknown which Heartless (or set of Heartless) they are refering to.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Union χ [Cross], Kingdom Hearts 3 and all things Kingdom Hearts

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Listings for Heartless, Sora, Riku, and Kairi Funko Pop!s Leak

yes finally but what desing for sora,riku and kairi are they uses for funko?

Sonicfan2525

Awards

Probably KH2. Those seem to be the most marketable designs. I would love it if they mixed things up and made them in their KH1 looks though.

EDIT: Also, It wouldn't shock me at all if these got officially unveiled at D23. And the heartless one is probably a Shadow heartless, but I hope they at the very least make a Solider one down the line.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards

Probably KH2. Those seem to be the most marketable designs. I would love it if they mixed things up and made it their KH1 looks though.

EDIT: Also, It wouldn't shock me at all if these got officially unveiled at D23.
you do have a good point that could be make thing intresing could the design be kh3 design then?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
It'll no doubt be KH2 SRK but boy oh boy would I love for it to be DDD S&R. Now I can finally have my bois together.

Sonicfan2525

Awards

you do have a good point that could be make thing intresing could the design be kh3 design then?

I don't think they'll be in the KH3 designs. However Funko is known for making variants for many of their figures, so we could see some in the KH3 outfits down the line. It wouldn't surprise me at all if we got some figures like that around the time that KH3 releases.

Domination

Awards
Sora, Riku and Kairi in their Kingdom Hearts 3 attire. Unveiled at D23; alongside Frozen as the brand new world announcement. Olaf POP Vinyl revealed at the same time or at a different time but still at D23. Whether he's branded with Kingdom Hearts (which he's apparently not) or not, it probably wouldn't matter, the timing of the 2 releases would be ideal. This would be a great technique to maximise revenue and sales of the new POP Vinyls in my honest opinion. You heard it here first.

palizinhas

Awards
All the leaks are Disney properties, so a D23 announcement does sound pretty likely.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
.You may all be right about the D23 announcement. Maybe a Frozen world will be revealed there as well as Riku and Kairi's KH3 outfits?

If that's not the case, I'd say they would certainly be in their KH1 outfits and the Heartless will most likely be a Shadow (maybe a Darkside?).

Awards
YEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!

Kairi's getting a merch and its alongside her two buddies! They'll probably gonna be revealed at D23 since the other listings are completely Disney so yuppie!

Also congrats Kairi for getting listed first in the trio instead of Sora lol

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Eh... imho those KH Funko Pops we got earlier this year looked kinda weird and creeped me out. I mean, I'm very excited that KH gets some more cool merch that's actually easy accesible. But I first wanna see the designs before I can get excited. Hopefully they look better then last time. Cool nonetheless tho.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
.You may all be right about the D23 announcement. Maybe a Frozen world will be revealed there as well as Riku and Kairi's KH3 outfits?

If that's not the case, I'd say they would certainly be in their KH1 outfits and the Heartless will most likely be a Shadow (maybe a Darkside?).
yeah it seem al crridanae that that kh funko are with a frozen funko

Sonicfan2525

Awards
Sora, Riku and Kairi in their Kingdom Hearts 3 attire. Unveiled at D23; alongside Frozen as the brand new world announcement. Olaf POP Vinyl revealed at the same time or at a different time but still at D23. Whether he's branded with Kingdom Hearts (which he's apparently not) or not, it probably wouldn't matter, the timing of the 2 releases would be ideal. This would be a great technique to maximise revenue and sales of the new POP Vinyls in my honest opinion. You heard it here first.

We now know that the new Olaf pop is connected to the new Frozen short that will be released later this year in front of Pixar's new film Coco. I think that adds to the likelihood that Frozen will be the world revealed at D23 and it does make it seem like all the Disney related pops in this listing (which came from Barnes and Noble's computer systems apparently, so they are definitely real) will also be revealed there.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I could see the new Frozen Funko being revealed so early (considering the short isn't until in Nov-Dec, I believe) in connection with a KH3 Frozen announcement. But I don't think most of the Funko that have been revealed together are connected to KH3--Aladdin and Snow White were also on the list, for example. I can't picture a SW world in KH3?

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I could see the new Frozen Funko being revealed so early (considering the short isn't until in Nov-Dec, I believe) in connection with a KH3 Frozen announcement. But I don't think most of the Funko that have been revealed together are connected to KH3--Aladdin and Snow White were also on the list, for example. I can't picture a SW world in KH3?

Yeah I don't think all of the Disney pops are connected to KH3 in any way. I just think that all of these will probably get revealed at the D23 expo along with the KH ones. The new short coming out along with the push that Disney will be doing for Frozen merchandise both later this year and at the expo itself I also think increases the likelihood that Frozen might be the D23 world reveal.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Oh darn, a Kairi one this time? Thash going to be rather hard to pass up. XD ( Unless ish like really poorly designed...)

I wish it was the Kingdom Hearts 3 possible design with that cool pink eared hood... thash one of my all time favorite designs...XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back