• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

May 26th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
KH 0.2 Aqua Epic Medal Carnival!
img

■ Campaign Period: 
May 26, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Jun. 8, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
May 26, 2017 7:00 to Jun. 9, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

This Epic Medal Carnival guarantees that you'll receive at least TWO Medals with a Tier 4 or higher Special Attack Bonus!

This deal also introduces a new Tier 5 Medal: KH 0.2 Aqua
This Medal lowers Magic-based defense of all targets by 2 tiers for 2 turns, in addition to dealing more damage the higher your HP! 
Best of all, this Medal will come pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots if pulled from this Epic Medal Carnival!

Three other Epic Medals also make their debut, each of which are from The World Ends With You
 NekuShiki, and Joshua!

■ New Epic Medal Details

img

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
KH 0.2 Aqua M Upright 5 Deals 11 hits. Lowers Magic-based defense of all targets by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Inflicts more damage the higher your HP. All 4
Neku P Upright 3 Deals 8 moderately powerful hits. Raises strength by 3 tiers for 3 attacks. Removes targets' status effects. All 5
Shiki S Upright 3 Deals 8 moderately powerful hits. Raises strength by 3 tiers for 3 attacks. Removes targets' status effects. All 5
Joshua M Upright 3 Deals 8 moderately powerful hits. Raises strength by 3 tiers for 3 attacks. Removes targets' status effects. All 5

■ Epic Medal Carnival Details: 
This 10-Medal Epic Medal Carnival deal guarantees the following: 
・You will receive at least two Medals with a Tier 4 or higher Special Attack Bonus in each pull! 
・The remaining 8 Medals will be of 5★ or higher rarity! 
・If you receive the following Medal from this deal, it will come with its Special Attack strengthened to 3 dots: 
 - KH 0.2 Aqua 
This Medal will come pre-strengthened to 3 dots only if pulled from this Epic Medal Carnival or from the Daily Deal or Small Deal during this deal period.

You also have a chance of getting a Boosted version of the new Medals! 
・Boosted KH 0.2 Aqua1,000 more base Strength and Defense
・Boosted NekuShiki, and Joshua1,000 more base Strength
NOTES: 
・The boosted base Strength and Defense stat will be highlighted in yellow instead of the usual white text on the Medal details screen. 
・A Boosted Medal can have its Special Attack strengthened by fusing the normal version of the same Medal onto it. 
However, make sure that you don't fuse the Boosted version onto a normal version, or else you'll lose the stat boost!

NOTE: This deal does not have a "Guaranteed within X turns" aspect. In other words, it does not guarantee that you will receive a specific Medal within a certain number of turns.

img

★ Get KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus as a Bonus!

For each condition below that you fulfill before the end of the campaign period, you'll get a KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus Medal, pre-strengthened to 2 Special Attack Dots!

KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus is a powerful Medal that raises both Power- and Speed-based strength by 2 tiers for 2 turns, in addition to dealing 13 extremely powerful hits!

■ Conditions 
(Fulfill any one of the following conditions) 
・Unlock the Special Attack Bonus for KH 0.2 Aqua
・?????????? (to be announced May 30) 
・?????????? (to be announced Jun. 2)

NOTES 
・You only need to complete one condition to obtain a 2-dotted KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus Medal. 
・You can obtain up to three 2-dotted KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus Medals, one for each condition you fulfill. 
・Fulfilling the same condition multiple times will not yield multiple rewards. 
・The 2-dotted KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus Medals will be sent after the campaign period ends.

■ Bonus Medal Details

Medal Attribute Reversed / Upright Special Attack Bonus Tier Special Attack Target Gauge Cost
KH 0.2 Terra & Ventus S Upright 5 Deals 13 extremely powerful hits. Raises Power- and Speed-based strength by 2 tiers for 2 turns. Single 2

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Re: May 26th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Update

Fucking neat. Hopefully the other two conditions are Terra and Ventus Medals :3 Ahh, didn't keep up with this game for the past few weeks, I knew those missed Jewels would bite me back.

Muke

whatever
Awards

I NEED AQUA
BUT THIS MEANS 0.2 KAIRI MIGHT RELEASE ANY SECOND

what do i do.

Other than that, I do like the deal, but this seems like a downgrade after the orbed falling price deal.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

I NEED AQUA
BUT THIS MEANS 0.2 KAIRI MIGHT RELEASE ANY SECOND

what do i do.

Other than that, I do like the deal, but this seems like a downgrade after the orbed falling price deal.
You spent all your Jewels on this deal of course. Duh.

From a more competitive stand point. Go for Kairi 0.2 and hope that this Aqua Medal is included in that deal. And hope you get to draw them both at once.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

Go for Kairi 0.2 and hope that this Aqua Medal is included in that deal.
"Best of all, this Medal will come pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots if pulled from this Epic Medal Carnival!" implies that 0.2 Aqua will be available in the regular pool of medals, just without the SpAtk. bonus, and without 0.2 Terra & Ventus.

Muke

whatever
Awards

You spent all your Jewels on this deal of course. Duh.

From a more competitive stand point. Go for Kairi 0.2 and hope that this Aqua Medal is included in that deal. And hope you get to draw them both at once.
But it's so tempting!

0.2 Kairi is a must, so I guess I'll do what you said and hope for RNG to bless me.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards

"Best of all, this Medal will come pre-strengthened to 3 Special Attack Dots if pulled from this Epic Medal Carnival!" implies that 0.2 Aqua will be available in the regular pool of medals, just without the SpAtk. bonus, and without 0.2 Terra & Ventus.
Indeed, it's a sacrifice you have to make. Either Aqua and Terra and Ven. Or Aqua and Kairi.

Did 4 pulls. No Aqua sadly. Did get some extra copies of Terra and Ven tho. And MX and Van. And that Giant Heartless Ansem medal. It are good medals... but still, such a shame.

MemoryXion

Website
www.gaiaonline.com

I legit almost threw my money at Square for that 0.2 Aqua and Terra & Ven buuuut... none of them is worth it. Other than the fact that the Aqua medal is pretty, it's not that amazing by comparison to what is to come.. Terra and Ven are really useless for me as last slot medals as well x'D Aladdin+Genie and then Abu+Aladdin more or less do the same as Terra and Ven and those were free.
And I already have really good buffing medals, so unless you can guilt ANY of these medals, I highly suggest waiting for what's to come.
I already miss that pre-orbed+falling price deal ; - ; sooo good, and I even got both of the new Soras from it.

I heard a lot of people got them, so the RNG was probably really good for them. I'm honestly going to save up for Tsum Tsum medals and AIR, BOND, COMING AND HD XION. I missed Namine I refuse to miss out on Xion! D'<

So yeah, Aqua not all that amazing.. but still not too bad, Terra and Ven eeehh.. it really depends on what next week's jewel purchase brings. There's also tier 6 to look forward to and Cloud.. and yeah def. Kairi haha.

But in all honesty, if you LOVE and can not live without Aqua medals, then go for it. The game is here to make you happy.
Kairi is my least favorite KH girl out of the main 4, but I put her over other medals because of what she does >':

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards

I wasn't so lucky, but ain't gonna pull again. I hope for Kairi, we well get a 5 pull mercy.

DefiantHeart

Awards

Pulled once just for lols and a tiny speck of hope I could get 0.2 Aqua, but as usual rng crushed me and I just got sp Xion and Axel with no new medals. XD Just going to forget about it and save for 0.2 Kairi again. I'm hoping they won't have hc, but they probably will, lol... as much as it'll pain me to skip and miss out on gems, I'm going to have to.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Another terrible deal. *sigh* SENA better not do this nonsense with 0.2 Kairi.

Muke

whatever
Awards

Another terrible deal. *sigh* SENA better not do this nonsense with 0.2 Kairi.
Nah, they know too well that everyone's excited for her. She will for sure be 5 mercy, just like every other big Kairi medal.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

Was interested enough to pull twice. No Aqua or TWEWY, but at least some of my medals will get guilted tomorrow.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org

i want the terra & ven medal, but like, not enough to aimlessly pull for aqua and/or the two upcoming medals

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards

im at 10000 points right now and well happy with what i have, would i like to pull some teir 4 medals to spin for traits? sure. is it worf pulling? nope. hopefully they make medals that instill the traits instead of random spinning. id pay my jewels for that 10 lousy medals but one extra attack 40 percent power id do it in a heart beat

Gemini6780

This deal is only good if u have a lot of tier 4 medals I pulled twice no premium but got the last tier 5 I was missing KA 6 figures I get it now not when I got KA 7 haha but definitely save WWFF repull should b coming with traits they're going 2b top medals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back