• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

April 12th - Kingdom Hearts Union χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The True Union Cross Starts Here!

img
■Event Period 
Apr. 12, 2017 12:00 a.m. to Apr. 27, 2017 11:59 p.m. (PT) 
Apr. 12, 2017 7:00 to Apr. 28, 2017 6:59 (UTC)

★ The true Union Cross starts here! 
Defeat the "Iron Giant" and get Moogle Avatar Parts!

■ What are Union Cross Quests? 
・Union Cross quests let you battle against the Heartless alongside other members of your Union in real-time
 The quests and rewards will change periodically with each new Union Cross event! 
・By completing these quests you will earn Cross Coins, which are used to unlock rewards on Cross Boards. 
 (You can find Cross Boards on the Union Cross screen)

※Cross Coins can only be used during the period in which the Union Cross quests that you obtained the coins from were available. 
※You can play Union Cross from [MENU] > [Quests]. Please note that you will need to have cleared Quest 34 in order to play Union Cross quests.

■ Cross Board Rewards 
This time there are a total of eight Cross Boards distributed among three Cross Board "paths"
・The first board from each path will be unlocked from the start. 
・When you complete a board, the next board in that path will be unlocked. 
 ※You will need to return to the HOME screen to make the next board appear. 
・You can progress through multiple paths simultaneously. Try completing them all for Jewels and more! 
・Some boards have exclusive rewards for unlocking all nodes on the board!

Path 1
Board Completion Bonus
Moogle Ornament (Male) Title: Union Cross
Moogle Doll (Male) Chat Phrase: My friends...

Path 2
Board Completion Bonus
Moogle Ornament (Female) Title: Chaos
Moogle Doll (Female) Chat Phrase: ...are my power!

Path 3
Board Completion Bonus
Magic Mirror Set 1 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie
Magic Mirror Set 2 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie
Magic Mirror Set 3 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie
Magic Mirror Set 4 6★ Huey & Dewey & Louie

■ Avatar Parts Perks

Category Avatar Part Name Perk Value
Chest B Moogle Doll (Male) Skill Perk +6
Moogle Doll (Female)

■ Overview of Union Cross Quests 
・Upon starting a Union Cross quest, your primary objective will appear on the screen. The quest will end when you complete this objective. 
・During your quest, a timed objective may also appear on the screen. These are limited-time challenges, so you will want to work with your team to complete them before time runs out! 
・The stages and objectives you will encounter are randomly decided based on the current Union Cross event. Work with your teammates to adapt to varying situations and tackle whatever might come your way!

Follow us on Twitter for the latest news! @Daybreak_Town

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards
Re: April 10th - Kingdom Hearts Union ? ENG Updat2

Meanwhile, I can't play the Union Cross Multiplayer at all. My game is crashing when all the players are hitting at one time. I did open a ticket with SENA and am hoping it's something they can fix and not a problem with my device. I have an old iPad 1, with I think OS8 on it and 6.37 GB of ram. Could lack of ram be the issue? Someone said crashing in iOS devices was an issue, but the only issue I read was a problem with Android users crashing, but not during multiplayer. Sigh. I am so, so distressed about not being able to play the multiplayer. Should I even bother playing the game anymore?

DefiantHeart

Awards

Love that they got rid of that annoying Darkside in this update, now it's much easier to grind union cross quests. ^_^ I was worried for a moment that Iron Giant would be the new Darkside replacement, but it's just a semi-difficult boss, and not annoyingly long and tedious like Darkside... not even close. XD

I wonder why they decided to split up the "My friends are my power" quote and make them available in separate male and female second boards? Kinda weird... guess they just assumed everyone would get all four male and female boards.

Meanwhile, I can't play the Union Cross Multiplayer at all. My game is crashing when all the players are hitting at one time. I did open a ticket with SENA and am hoping it's something they can fix and not a problem with my device. I have an old iPad 1, with I think OS8 on it and 6.37 GB of ram. Could lack of ram be the issue? Someone said crashing in iOS devices was an issue, but the only issue I read was a problem with Android users crashing, but not during multiplayer. Sigh. I am so, so distressed about not being able to play the multiplayer. Should I even bother playing the game anymore?

Aw, yeah, things in multi-player can get really laggy, so it's not much of a surprise it could crash older devices. Since this game is supposed to be part of the cannon, it's likely that they'll re-release this game for console someday in the far future... don't distress too much about it. If chu can't afford to get a new device to play it, I'd just wait and look at youtube for the story-related parts.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Really liking the multiplayer so far! Lots of fun~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back