• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

2/24 - Unchained χ JP Update - Limited Draw, High Score, Magic Stones

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

KINGDOM HEARTS Unchained X Japan brings us Limited Draw featuring not one but 2 exclusive medals, a new High Score Event, and quests to obtain Magic Stones!

Limited Draw from 2/24~3/3 offers Axel Art Ver [EX] and Vanitas SP Ver! 

Axel Art Ver [EX] is voiced, capable of 80~150% Guilt and comes with 5 ability slots filled, but is not a guaranteed medal. His ability costs 2 SP to increase Speed Attack by 3 and decrease enemy Speed Defense by 3 for 1 turn, and inflicts more damage the more HP you have.

(Note: Axel Art Ver [EX] is scheduled to be re-released in Premium Draw in March without ability slots filled)

Vanitas SP Ver is also voiced, capable of 80~150% Guilt, and comes with 3 ability slots filled. Unlike Axel, Vanitas will be guaranteed within 5 draws. His ability costs 6 SP to inflict 9 ultra-high powered hits at all targets and recover 3 SP.

Each 10 medal Limited Draw comes with 1 of the following returning Premiums, 10 VIP coins and 5 Magic Mirrors.  and Ventus Illust Ver

Key Art #3 [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases Enemy Defense by 1 for 1 turn, inflicts 5 hits that deal more damage the more HP you have
King Mickey Black Coat Illustration Ver [All targets | 1 SP cost] Increases All Attributes attack by 1 for 2 turns, 4 hits that deal more damage if the player has more HP
Xion Illustration Ver [All targets | 2 SP cost] Decreases enemy defense by 1 for 1 turn, 3 hits that deal more damage if the player has collected more Lux in the stage
Kairi Illustration Ver [1 target | 3 SP cost] Increases Attack by 3 for 1 turn, recovers large amount of HP, 1 hit
Marluxia Boss Ver [Random target(s) | 3 SP cost] Ignores type, 13 hits
Ventus Illustration Ver [1 target | 3 SP cost] - Decrease Speed Defense by 1 for 1 turn, 13 ultra-high power hits

A new High Score Event will be held from 2/24~3/2, granting players the opportunity to obtain the Vanitas Remnant medal! Try your best to get the highest score to earn this reward!

Vanitas Remnant's ability costs 4 SP to increase Attack by 3 for 1 turn, and inflicts 5 hits at all targets that deal more damage when placed earlier in the deck.

3 difficult quests will be held from 2/24~3/2! Complete the challenges in each quest to obtain Sword Stone, Wing Stone and Mystic Stone!

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Re: 2/24 - Unchained ? JP Update - Limited Draw, High Score, Magic Stones

See, why couldn't SENA do that here? One Medal has a mercy pull while the other stays random. Would be far less aggravating than not having a Mercy Pull at all. Also, hot damn EX Axel is basically Speed EX Cloud. Wonder who will be the Magic version? Probably an HD Kairi or something. SP Vanitas is interesting. Costs 6 SP, but recovers 3 meaning you need 6 to use him but only lose 3. Put SP Cost 1 or one of the combo skills with it on him and as long as you have 6SP you'll recover 2SP and deal some decent damage at the same time. Not bad, not bad at all. Vanitas Remnant is really nice, a Reversed medal that buffs GenAtk to max, is AoE, and deals more damage the earlier it is in the deck. Olympia, MoG, and Darkgnaw can use him well, though on the last one you'll need an SP mitigation skill since Darkgnaw has low SP gauges.

Chickenme

God, I've been waiting so long for an Illustrated Axel, and he's finally here, even tho I don't have enough jewels and my luck is the worst ;3;, so I'll wait till March to see if I can get him then~ Even tho it's very likely he won't be a guaranteed medal.

See, why couldn't SENA do that here? One Medal has a mercy pull while the other stays random. Would be far less aggravating than not having a Mercy Pull at all.

I didn't think about that, but you're right, it would've been a nice thing to do, but let's be honest, it's SENA, they make a lot of mistakes and a lot of unfair things (on porpuse)... In most things they do you can see the "we want your money"

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

Spoiler Spoiler Show

What just happened.

Pacrolash

Ohh maskless Vanitas is all I ever wished about in UX
I guess I'm gonna save up all my jewels on him after IKai

alexis.anagram

pajamaモード
Awards

you got someone who is jealous now.
I genuinely don't deserve it, I'm a f2p who drew once for the lols.
*dogeza to everyone on this forum*

That said, this medal + Key Art #3 turned today's weekend raid boss into a joke.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Dang, that Axel medal is incredible. Definitely one I'll want but will never get.

I mean, we have Moana and Maui, but not a Speed equivalent. This Axel medal has the attribute x3 that they have but for Speed, but also a Speed defense down x3. Wow, just wow. And it doesn't even cost 6SP or something crazy.

This is a medal to save for. Hopefully by then I'll have good reverse Speed AoE medals. =/

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

Wow, if we get this in NA, I sooo need that Speed Axel! My Speed blade is really sad. I want to try for this, but am also saving for Kairi II. Not sure what I should do...Am basically F2P and have limited jewel acquisition capacity. Sigh.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards

Wow, if we get this in NA, I sooo need that Speed Axel! My Speed blade is really sad. I want to try for this, but am also saving for Kairi II. Not sure what I should do...Am basically F2P and have limited jewel acquisition capacity. Sigh.

As F2Pers, when it comes to medals in which we want the attack power, we have to overlook them, I'm afraid. You can save jewels all you want, but at this point, it's pretty much impossible to save enough to pull enough to guilt them. This current banner has been nice to some people, as it's three-orbed, and the medals can appear in any pull... But that's just too risky. Chances are you'll get nothing. You could theoretically pull 10 times and still not get them.

Illustrated KH2 Kairi is the better choice. She doesn't need to be guilted to be useful. However, unless you think you'll have enough jewels for 10 pulls saved up, don't feel too confident in getting her. I'm just warning people. At this point, where I only have 11K jewels, I am no longer confident that I'll be able to get her. SENA is NOT going to give her to us so easily. We saw them redo the Illustrated KHI Kairi banner with 10 pulls again. I have no faith.

For F2Pers, we have to save up for medals like that, and rely on event medals for our attackers.

However, if you're looking at Axel as a buffer and debuffer, it will be incredibly useful guilted or not, so it does present a dilemma. However, this Axel is presumably significantly further out than Kairi 2, so, to be honest, I'd probably go for Kairi 2 and then instantly save up for Axel.

Leopardess

Legendary Member
Awards

As F2Pers, when it comes to medals in which we want the attack power, we have to overlook them, I'm afraid. You can save jewels all you want, but at this point, it's pretty much impossible to save enough to pull enough to guilt them. This current banner has been nice to some people, as it's three-orbed, and the medals can appear in any pull... But that's just too risky. Chances are you'll get nothing. You could theoretically pull 10 times and still not get them.

Illustrated KH2 Kairi is the better choice. She doesn't need to be guilted to be useful. However, unless you think you'll have enough jewels for 10 pulls saved up, don't feel too confident in getting her. I'm just warning people. At this point, where I only have 11K jewels, I am no longer confident that I'll be able to get her. SENA is NOT going to give her to us so easily. We saw them redo the Illustrated KHI Kairi banner with 10 pulls again. I have no faith.

For F2Pers, we have to save up for medals like that, and rely on event medals for our attackers.

However, if you're looking at Axel as a buffer and debuffer, it will be incredibly useful guilted or not, so it does present a dilemma. However, this Axel is presumably significantly further out than Kairi 2, so, to be honest, I'd probably go for Kairi 2 and then instantly save up for Axel.

I actually fully agree with you. He would be a marvelous addition, but only if I was not a F2P, or low spender. Also, I agree that KH2 Kairi will be at least a 10 draw pull, if not even not fully guaranteed. I don't trust SENA to not be total jerks. They can be. If they actually do a 5 pull guarantee, I will eat all my words publicly. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back