• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Closer Look at Kingdom Hearts Funko Pops and Plushies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

On February 18th 2017, Funko shared new images detailing their upcoming Funko Pop, Funko Keychains and Funko Plush collection at the Toy Fair in New York. This included new Kingdom Hearts based merchandise for the Disney characters. Disney Dan attended the Toy Fair and kindly took a few up close pictures of the merchandise for us to share with all of you.

The Funko Pops and Keychains will release in North America on March 15th 2017. The plushies don't have a release date but they are expected to release later in 2017. There are three retail exclusive pops as well:

• Walmart: Black-and-White Pete
  • Gamestop: Kingdom Goofy
  • Hot Topic: Kingdom Donald

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I love them more and more the more pictures we get of them! I know that its become popular to hate on Funko Pops and that there are many people who don't like these, but I honestly can't wait for them to come out. I will be more than happy to display Mickey, Donald, and Goofy in my room.

I love the idea of some official KH plushes, but these Funko ones could be a lot better. These are obviously just the prototypes so they will probably look better when they are released, but I am not a fan of them as they are right now.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
The individual pops are $19 and the Chip & Dale one is $37 in AUS and I'm so ready to throw down cash on those bad boys.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I still can't believe how adorable the Pete figure is. Like, it's just so weird how I want that one the most, ya know? XD

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
They look so much prettier in those pictures. I really love how Chip and Dale look.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Still not interested in any of them... and I love plushies. XD These plushies though, look way too simplistic, like something chu would win at a fair or something. The Pops though are at least detailed in the clothing, which is nice. Just not my thing though...

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
That tiny keyblade on Mickey is quite adorable, I've got to say <3 Those plushies are definitely not for me though, they're just way too strange looking. They don't even look like pop figures xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back