• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-order KINGDOM HEARTS 3 BRING ARTS -KAI- Sora from SE NA Online Store

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Last week Square Enix Japan opened up sales for the KINGDOM HEARTS III BRING ARTS Sora figure, and now North American fans of KINGDOM HEARTS can pre-order the upcoming KINGDOM HEARTS III BRING ARTS -KAI- Sora figure from the Square Enix Online Store.

This 6-inch figure depicting Sora in his KINGDOM HEARTS III attire features six hands, three weapon parts, and number of joints for plenty of action poses. KINGDOM HEARTS III BRING ARTS -KAI- Sora will cost $69.99 USD and releases August 2017.

This action figure of Sora, the protagonist of KINGDOM HEARTS III, has been re-created with great detail even though it stands at only six inches tall. This easy-to-carry figure is so compact it fits right in the palm of your hands!

With a wide range of motion in the articulated joints, you can recreate action poses and scenes from the game. Sora’s Keyblade, which comes in two separate forms, as well as plenty of other interchangeable hands and face parts are included with the figure to make him even more fun to pose.

Paintwork that faithfully recreates the in-game CG, such as the crisp contrast of colors, creates a small but impressive figure.

We reviewed Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologuewhich you can read here. Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It's interesting that they have been using that particular keyblade in kh3 promotion instead of the iconic kingdom key. Are they hinting at it having some plot importance?

Xera Highwind

Without thinking, I first read, "Pre-order KINGDOM HEARTS III" and I began to freak out... Then I continued reading.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
I wanna get one but I'm THIS close to buying the plays arts kai KH3 Sora on Amazon. The only thing that's holding me back is that $150 is too god damn much for my liking.

S.Gill17

Does anyone know when the Play Arts Kai figure for KH3 Sora is coming to the european store? I want to get it but I don't want to import it...

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
This makes me want to go visit all of the SE themed cafes in Japan again. So beautiful, so tasty~ *A*

Also, considering this. I mean, it's basically just a shorter version of the PAK, but still looks exceptionally done, like a S.H. Figuarts.

SoulXaldin

Awards
That figure is pretty fire, like my mixtapes. I will set off on a pilgrimage to Japan to find this figure, even at the cost of my life. Or I could use that interweb thingy, I dunno.

sephydark

Awards
Really liking all the shots of him posing with food, like leaning against a coffee cup and peeking out from behind a stack of pancakes and stuff. Like, I have no idea who decided to do that but it's amazing.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Really liking all the shots of him posing with food, like leaning against a coffee cup and peeking out from behind a stack of pancakes and stuff. Like, I have no idea who decided to do that but it's amazing.

The merchandise staff and Nomura really enjoy ARTNIA so I imagine they spent awhile thinking about the best way to promote it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back