• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dec 8th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ ENG Update

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Story Update! (Dec. 8)

We have added 25 story quests to the game!

After meeting Keyblade wielders from a different Union in Daybreak Town, what sort of trouble will you get yourself into?

Find out if these new Keyblade wielders are friend or foe in this exciting new story update!

Also, you can collect an Orichalcum by completing the new story quests and strengthen your Keyblade! 
Our story will continue, so stay tuned for more updates!

Regarding Jewel Purchase Issues

We are currently looking into reports from certain players whose Jewel purchases were either delayed or did not reflect properly in-game. 
If you encounter this issue, please try restarting the app and opening the Jewel purchase screen (no purchase is necessary). If this does not resolve the issue for you, we ask for your patience while we continue our investigations.

Those affected by the delayed Jewels or the Special Quests not unlocking will be compensated at a later time once our investigations are complete.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and we thank you for your understanding.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Dec 8th - Kingdom Hearts Unchained ? ENG Update

I'll be sure to enjoy this story update in 5 months when I finally beat that &%$#ing darkside.

Narxus

"Sorry, but friends aren't my power"
I think someone forgot to tell this guy what game series he's in

Caxinuld

Awards

How many quests in the NA version of Unchained X are there now that we have 25 new quests?

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards

Yay I was just thinking yesterday it would be nice to get more story quests again!

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

I still don't understand why these two wielders aren't named in the story update that's about them and why now in the English translation they even removed A and B from "Keyblader Wielder" so it's even more generic.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

I'll be waiting for the next 0AP campaign before tackling the Story Missions. 25AP per quest is not cheap, even with 180+ AP. Once it gets over 30 it'll be ridiculous.

Wonder what new Draw we're getting tomorrow? Been saving my Jewels for it, so hopefully it's good.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'll be waiting for the next 0AP campaign before tackling the Story Missions. 25AP per quest is not cheap, even with 180+ AP. Once it gets over 30 it'll be ridiculous.

Wonder what new Draw we're getting tomorrow? Been saving my Jewels for it, so hopefully it's good.
They added in Ill Xion, Ill Xemnas, and 5*/6* versions of Terra, Aqua, and Ventus

And this months' Org XIII event is Larxene so they added her new medal in as well.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

They added in Ill Xion, Ill Xemnas, and 5*/6* versions of Terra, Aqua, and Ventus

And this months' Org XIII event is Larxene so they added her new medal in as well.

Oooo, sounds cool. Though unless they keep making the draws like the Black Friday ones for Xmas, I might end up skipping it. As much as I would love an Ill Xemnas.

Larxene B is gonna be interesting. Wonder if it'll be Single Target since Larxene A is AoE, or if it'll be this crazy AoE with 10+ Hits since she's a speedy, combo happy sadist? Guess we'll find out in about 4 days.

appleboy82791

Awards

Quest 525 is pissing me off. I have a guilted Darkside at 130% guilt and I can't do it in 1 turn. Does anyone have a strategy for this?

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards

Quest 525 is pissing me off. I have a guilted Darkside at 130% guilt and I can't do it in 1 turn. Does anyone have a strategy for this?
Get the new Illustrated Xemnas medal.

Kingdom King 13

Have you actually beaten it with Xemnas? What is the rest of your deck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back