• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura promises plenty of surprises for KINGDOM HEARTS First Breath and World Tour!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Many fans may be sad about missing out on the beautiful brass performances and a special conversation performed at KINGDOM HEARTS Concert -First Breath- yesterday, but it looks like series director Tetsuya Nomura is reassuring fans who plan to attend the other First Breath performances in Japan and even the World Tour will be able to enjoy their own surprises.

You can read Nomura's translated comments from Dengeki below thanks to Zephyr:

Although I have appeared during the daytime-night performances in Tokyo, I’m afraid I may not appear at all of the performances. Anywhere I do or don’t appear, there will also be a surprise…

In fact, the set list for the contents of this concert was considered for the set list of next year's World Tour simultaneously. We've personally edited front and back for the brass concert and World Tour.

Those who enjoyed this one can also come to the next one, and those who did not come, it’s still possible for you to participate next time.

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts Unchained X, Kingdom Hearts 3, Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue and all things Kingdom Hearts! Visit our forums and discuss all of the latest news!

Jochira

Awards
well, it's a good thing that England's like my 2nd home... hopefully so can I find the time to actually attend the World Tour at Westminister >w< (mfw I misread the article and thought it was this year... glad it wasn't now XD)

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Nomura, you sly fox, what do you have up your sleeve for the other concerts?

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Heh, Nomura wants to make his games surprising so no wonder he even wants to make KH concerts surprising. :D

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
So I was right... There are going to be different, surprising things at all of the concerts.

Man, am I even more hyped for June of next year than I was before:)

You're too kind and good to us, Nomura. You're such a bro, and we appreciate you and your hard work so much:D

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i dont know get this yet but nomura still metion he has plans for the kh 15 anverisity next year

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Give me a Theaterhythm Kingdom Hearts announcement about the canon adventures of riku holding off the darkness within via smooth jazz.

Sdog

Awards
Damn Nomura, tryna make me drop that $ even more so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back