• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Pre-registration for Unchained X on Google Play + New Screenshots

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Kingdom Hearts Unchained X releases in North America on April 7, 2016, so it's only natural that pre-registration for the game begins, don't you think?

Android players can visit the Google Play store right now to pre-register for the game and check out new screenshots, featuring various cutscenes, gameplay and even upcoming avatar outfits, such as that of Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps from Zootopia!

Adventure across Disney’s magical and wondrous worlds in the first mobile app for the beloved KINGDOM HEARTS series!
KINGDOM HEARTS is a tale about Light and Friendship overcoming the power of Darkness. Over the last 15 years, millions of fans have experienced the epic tale of King Mickey, Donald, Goofy, and more than 100 Disney characters joining forces with Sora, Keyblade warriors, and heroes from Square Enix’s popular FINAL FANTASY video game series as they battle to protect their friends and save all worlds from the Heartless.

Become a hero at the very beginning of the KINGDOM HEARTS story in the era of the Lost Masters. Gather LUX—a mysterious form of light—and fight the Heartless as you explore beautiful Disney worlds. Meet familiar faces, strengthen yourself and your Keyblades!

- Battle against the Heartless using your legendary Keyblades. Tap to attack, swipe to hit multiple enemies, and flick medals to unleash their special abilities.

- Strategize to defeat enemies in fewer turns for greater rewards by using your special attacks and finding the right balance of power, magic, and speed medals.

- Customize your hero by changing your avatar’s outfits to match your style of fashion. Be on the lookout for outfits based upon popular Disney, FINAL FANTASY and KINGDOM HEARTS characters, as well as seasonal clothing!

- Collect and evolve hundreds of character medals, which contain the harnessed power of popular Disney and FINAL FANTASY heroes and villains.

- Team up with friends to challenge and take down monstrous Heartless raid bosses for even greater rewards!

- Survive the challenges in the Olympus Coliseum, where the strongest heroes can brave additional bosses and unlock the rare medals.

NOTE: An additional download of about 700MB will be required after installation of this application, so please make sure you have access to a stable internet connection. The download will expand in size during installation, and you will need a total of about 1.1 GB free in order to play this game.

Source: Google Play Store 

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I freaking flipped out at seeing Zootopia outfits. Bless Unchained X for celebrating all things Disney!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It'll be available on both starting April 7th!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
No. Otherwise 101 Dalmatians was confirmed months ago.

These are just outfits, there's no secret agenda behind them.

imagine if that were true and we ended up with the tinkerbell movies lol

235.png
236.png

Nicki6082

Omg I'm gonna go freaking crazy trying to get all these outfits because they are all so cute!!!!! :redface:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
D-does this mean... Zootopia confirmed?
EDIT: *reads earlier posts* Okay so maybe not, but it's definitely a possibility!

Anyways, preregistered immediately. Man, this has been one exciting evening.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
imagine if that were true and we ended up with the tinkerbell movies lol

235.png
236.png

Honestly, I would not mind that at all. I actually like the Tinkerbell movies:D And SENA could just get Jesse to come in to do triple work for them that way. LOL.

Anyway, I really need to get these Unchained when I can... Just a little bit more than a day until Unchained Key releases where I'm at. Ahh!

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i hope we trasfer our stuff to the american version if not we going to star over from scratch which i dont mind expect it going to be a pain the ass going thoughthe bosees again like gaston moouse and the witch

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm expecting everyone will have to start over. I don't think they'll have all 450 missions available from the start. Could be wrong though

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
I'm expecting everyone will have to start over. I don't think they'll have all 450 missions available from the start. Could be wrong though
you maybe right but remebr nobody downlaod stuff like gaston

BTW guys, Zootopia isn't even out in Japan yet. They literally made the Zootopia costumes for us ; ~;
so we get something early for a change that awesome

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
BTW guys, Zootopia isn't even out in Japan yet. They literally made the Zootopia costumes for us ; ~;

WHAT?!?!??!?! As Paine would say in X-2, "Plus fifty respect points" to Square Enix;)

Or five-hundred points to Gryffindor, or something (since the Unions make me think of the Hogwarts houses). Whatever floats your boat:D

But seriously, Square: thank you so much for this! You guys are awesome!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Ignoring everything else that North America gets first (which is pretty much everything, y'all privileged and entitled), yes. Zootopia costumes were made for NA Unchained.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

You never know, this costume may not be released immediately with the game. By the time this costume is available, it could also be obtainable in the other versions.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the next UX Japan update included the costumes as a way to market the film coming out in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back