• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS 3 Confirmed for D23 Expo 2015 in Anaheim!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Ever since the Kingdom Hearts Fan Event was announced for D23 Expo Japan in November, fans in the west have been wondering whether the series, and the long-awaited Kingdom Hearts 3, will have a presence at D23 Expo taking place in Anaheim from August 14-16.

Disney has just revealed on the official D23 Expo website that Kingdom Hearts 3 will indeed be shown in August, with special guests from Square Enix in attendance to speak about the game as well! If you haven't purchased tickets to attend the event yet, we highly recommend doing it as soon as possible to take advantage of this opportunity!

In the Hall D23 presentation on Sunday, August 16, at 11 a.m., fans won’t want to miss never-before-seen gameplay, trailers, new reveals, and surprises from Disney Interactive’s most anticipated games. Among the games participating in the presentation are: Disney Infinity 3.0 EditionStar Wars Battlefront™ from Electronic Arts, and KINGDOM HEARTS III from Square Enix. Disney Interactive will showcase more Star Wars characters and Play Sets new to Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition and provide the entire audience with limited-edition giveaways exclusively for Hall D23. Electronic Arts will give guests an in-depth look at Star Wars Battlefront, the authentic Star Wars gaming experience coming November 17. Square Enix will also bring special guests and surprises to Hall D23 to reveal new information from KINGDOM HEARTS III.

Who do you think the special guests are? What are you hoping will be revealed? Let us know!

Follow Kingdom Hearts Insider on FacebookTwitter, and Tumblr for the latest updates on Kingdom Hearts 3!

Source: D23 Expo website

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
they going to reveal frozen there i mean what world else could reveal there

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
Ooh, this is very interesting. Good to know that III has been confirmed to appear in the event. If I remember correctly, Sora`s, Riku`s and Roxas/Ven`s Japansese voice actors were there last time? I wonder who the special guests will this time be?

kngdmhrts2

Ooh, this is very interesting. Good to know that III has been confirmed to appear in the event. If I remember correctly, Sora`s, Riku`s and Roxas/Ven`s Japansese voice actors were there last time? I wonder who the special guests will this time be?

That was the Japan one, this is the one in Anaheim, California.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i have a feeling frozen world will be reveal there and maybe this is nomura meaan a world reveal soon

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I JUST DID THIS LIKE OKAY I AM ADDICTED

CJz5JKUUsAA9q7d.png

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
The distance is preventing me from shelling out $200 to attend xD Guess that's for the best lol

Man, it's probably going to be Nomura again too! Please show Riku and Kairi ;A;

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
There is two of them? Darn it. I had completely forgotten about that(and I should have read the article better....). Hmm, maybe we might see the English cast of the KH-series? Seeing HJO, Gallagher, McCartney, Holland, Panettiere etc... in a same panel would be awesome. Also Quinton saying Got it memorized would be so cool. :)

Last edited:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
The distance is preventing me from shelling out $200 to attend xD Guess that's for the best lol

Man, it's probably going to be Nomura again too! Please show Riku and Kairi ;A;
you know they probally going to reveal frozen right?

ok sunny

Awards
This is exciting. It seems like time has passed where we don't have to wait months on end for a new KHIII update :)

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
New information. Keeping my fingers crossed for a new world reveal. Or a reveal for a fifth enemy alongside the heartless

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
you know they probally going to reveal frozen right?

i have no idea why you seem to believe your posts become more valid the more you repeat them

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
My roommate and I are supposed to go to Anaheim in November for a Disney half marathon and we were both wanting an excuse to go before then......REALLY tempted to pitch this as a viable excuse to go xD

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
Woo woo woo! Glad we don't have to wait that long. And I just got Tangled from the local library as a interlibrary loan b/c of the last reveal since we actually have it and like bleep i'm going to buy what we got. :) (That's one of the rare disneys I never watched and I wanna see what the fuss is about!)

Let's hope this brings some good stuff.

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
i think the special guest are nomura himself, maybe yoko, haley,david, possible hayden if not then alyson stoner and i think jessie mcarthy as for the new info i hope kairi and riku outfit are reveal and a new world which if anything i 'm leaning towards frozen right now

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
Wooo, more Kingdom Hearts news in a month! :3 I can't wait to see what they show. Please show Riku and Kairi, or at least another world.

Sdog

Awards
Duck ya! Getting this all this kh3 news is a great sign! While it's still awhile out, I don't think it's as far as some. Fall 2016 :D.

And I think at the end of whatever trailer gets shown there, there'll be one for the 1.5 n 2.5 on ps4 (still hopeful).

jvitor

With all this talk about "Star Wars" series and games, I hopefully think that Square and Disney is going bring it to KH universe :biggrin:

gosoxtim

Silver Member
Awards
With all this talk about "Star Wars" series and games, I hopefully think that Square and Disney is going bring it to KH universe :biggrin:
i doubt it right now maybe in the future but who knows however going over the article again the games mention in it are a star wars game or has star wars stuff in it excapet for kingdom hearts 3 so hmmm?

Last edited:

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
So cool that some of you are able to go to that event. Take lots of pictures will ya! If you guys could write article similar to the one the KH2.5 event one, it would be awesome. While reading it for a second I thought I was at the event. One of my favorite articles in this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back