• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Square Enix Presents E3 2014 Program Schedule

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Fans of Square Enix are in luck again this year with the return of Square Enix Presents, the livestream where managers, directors, even composers will share their vast pools of knowledge and experience directly from the E3 showfloor. For those who specifically await news of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix, Co-Director Tai Yasue will be in attendence for special interviews in both English and Japanese.

You can view the complete schedule here.

For convenience, the Kingdom Hearts segments are listed below: 

JST GMT PST Segment - JUNE 10 2014 Details
7:30 11:30 3:30 SQUARE ENIX PRESENTS Interview: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 REMIX
Special Guest: Co-Director Tai Yasue
English Language only
8:00 12:00 4:00 SQUARE ENIX PRESENTS Interview: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 REMIX
Special Guest: Co-Director Tai Yasue
Japanese Language only
9:00 1:00 5:00 SQUARE ENIX CHANNEL in E3 Part 1
Special Guest: Producer Ichiro Hazama (Theatrhythm FFCC)
Special Guest: Co-Director Tai Yasue (Kingdom Hearts 2.5)
Japanese Language only
JST GMT PST Segment - JUNE 11 2014 Details 
3:30 7:30 11:30 SQUARE ENIX MUSIC PRESENTS -Yoko Shimomura- Music
6:00 10:00 2:00 All Eyes on KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 REMIX English Language only
7:00 11:00 3:00 SQUARE ENIX PRESENTS Interview: KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 REMIX
Special Guest: Co-Director Tai Yasue (REPEAT)
English Language only
JST GMT PST Segment - JUNE 12 2014 Details
4:30 8:30 12:30 SQUARE ENIX MUSIC PRESENTS -Yoko Shimomura- (REPEAT) Music

Sdog

Awards
With a 'Grand Finale' coming, I might be a little too excited regardless of them sayin FFXV and KH3 will not be present. though I am excited to see some arrangements from Yoko S., hopefully some new stuff! :D

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Shimomura randomly showed up last year on the final day (nobody saw her though lol) so she could potentially make an appearance this year as well. But this segment seems to just be for them to have some off time and play some nice music to keep everyone interested.

Lots of interviews with Yasue! Hopefully someone will ask some good questions.

Last edited:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
My most anticipated wish for E3 is them revealing the limited editions and box art for 2.5. So, I'm fairly hopeful that for me at least, E3 will be a smashing success.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
With a 'Grand Finale' coming, I might be a little too excited regardless of them sayin FFXV and KH3 will not be present. though I am excited to see some arrangements from Yoko S., hopefully some new stuff! :D

The Grand Finale is just them saying bye and recapping the day.

MikhaliX

Ugh. All I see are 2.5 and Music. I don't have a problem with these two it's just... they're the ONLY things on the schedule. What about Bravely Second or any game besides 2.5? It's an even bigger shame because 2.5 is a compilation of games they've already released in the past. We've all seen it. Come on, Square! Cough up some new games dammit. Last year was amazing because they announced KH3 and FF XV. That gave me hope. Now though, I feel like Aqua gently put her hands in my pants last year, then proceeded to grab on to my balls with a vice-grip and turned into freaking Bald Xehanort while slowly whispering "Patience...."

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
Ugh. All I see are 2.5 and Music. I don't have a problem with these two it's just... they're the ONLY things on the schedule. What about Bravely Second or any game besides 2.5? It's an even bigger shame because 2.5 is a compilation of games they've already released in the past. We've all seen it. Come on, Square! Cough up some new games dammit. Last year was amazing because they announced KH3 and FF XV. That gave me hope. Now though, I feel like Aqua gently put her hands in my pants last year, then proceeded to grab on to my balls with a vice-grip and turned into freaking Bald Xehanort while slowly whispering "Patience...."

My assumption is that KH3 and FFXV are absent for two reasons.

1) They're not ready to show more stuff yet because it's too far from release to give extensive coverage on either game

2) Square has other big surprise games to announce this year that need their own time in the limelight instead of the latter two, given that they've already been revealed and all

3) Square is a bunch of meany poopyheads who enjoy smashing our hopes and eating our dreams for breakfast

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ugh. All I see are 2.5 and Music. I don't have a problem with these two it's just... they're the ONLY things on the schedule. What about Bravely Second or any game besides 2.5?

Ummm, maybe I wasn't being clear enough in the article, but because this is a Kingdom Hearts forum, I separately compiled all of the Kingdom Hearts events for everyone's convenience. If you want the full schedule, please click on the link to the PDF in the article.

Bravely Second will not be at E3. They haven't invited any special guests to speak about the game because it will not be at E3. Therefore, it is completely absent from the stream. If a game isn't being featured at their booth, I would not expect any information for them to come out of it.

It's an even bigger shame because 2.5 is a compilation of games they've already released in the past. We've all seen it. Come on, Square! Cough up some new games dammit. Last year was amazing because they announced KH3 and FF XV. That gave me hope.

Yasue-san is there to promote the remaster that he and his team worked very hard on, first and foremost. If he mentions KH3 at all, I wouldn't expect much, and no one should feel as though they are entitled to it.

Now though, I feel like Aqua gently put her hands in my pants last year, then proceeded to grab on to my balls with a vice-grip and turned into freaking Bald Xehanort while slowly whispering "Patience...."

This is a PG-13 forum.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Now to convert to AEST and I'll be all set.

Now though, I feel like Aqua gently put her hands in my pants last year, then proceeded to grab on to my balls with a vice-grip and turned into freaking Bald Xehanort while slowly whispering "Patience...."
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ew.

Kingnice92

I don't know why... But I think the Yoko Shinomura thing has something to do with Kingdom hearts III

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'll keep all of this in mind, this will be a interesting week tomorrow, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Curious as to what of 2.5 they'll show, seeing as I just got 1.5 Friday or for anyone who hasn't hit noon, yesterday their time.

MikhaliX

First off, I want to apologize for being a dick. When I saw the schedule, I went into a rage and jumped the gun before reading everything. I'm sorry ...and also for the Aqua thing....

I guess I'm the only one who's tired of FFXV's endless teasing or their bizzare choices like not porting Type-0 to the west or their constant rereleasing of the same games over and over on different platforms with one new rpg every 4-5 years that isn't an in-between story of Kingdom Hearts. I guess it's just me who thinks that Tetsuya Nomura's the only reason that Square Enix' game development department hasn't sunk completely yet.

I do applaud them for promoting their music department up the wazooh though. Not many companies do it to that extent (I think).

Don't take it the wrong way. I'm not ungrateful for the news this site provides. In fact, I appreciate the effort it takes to follow Square's exploits because from what I've seen, they like keeping the western audience in the dark. A LOT. It's just that based on the information I've seen, you can tell there's something really wrong with them (Squeenix) that I can't see and it frustrates me.

The frustration is akin to watching a bear unicycling in the dark. You want to tell the bear to steer clear from the walls and get off it's unicycle but you don't speak bear. The only thing keeping the bear steady is Nomura and the few who still makes stuff for Squeenix but no matter what they do, the bear is too big for them to keep in balance. And you're just sitting there... thinking of the days when the bear wasn't on the unicycle and hoping it gets off that unicycle before it breaks it's neck with it.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
First off, I want to apologize for being a dick. When I saw the schedule, I went into a rage and jumped the gun before reading everything. I'm sorry ...and also for the Aqua thing....

I guess I'm the only one who's tired of FFXV's endless teasing or their bizzare choices like not porting Type-0 to the west or their constant rereleasing of the same games over and over on different platforms with one new rpg every 4-5 years that isn't an in-between story of Kingdom Hearts. I guess it's just me who thinks that Tetsuya Nomura's the only reason that Square Enix' game development department hasn't sunk completely yet.

I do applaud them for promoting their music department up the wazooh though. Not many companies do it to that extent (I think).

Don't take it the wrong way. I'm not ungrateful for the news this site provides. In fact, I appreciate the effort it takes to follow Square's exploits because from what I've seen, they like keeping the western audience in the dark. A LOT. It's just that based on the information I've seen, you can tell there's something really wrong with them (Squeenix) that I can't see and it frustrates me.

The frustration is akin to watching a bear unicycling in the dark. You want to tell the bear to steer clear from the walls and get off it's unicycle but you don't speak bear. The only thing keeping the bear steady is Nomura and the few who still makes stuff for Squeenix but no matter what they do, the bear is too big for them to keep in balance. And you're just sitting there... thinking of the days when the bear wasn't on the unicycle and hoping it gets off that unicycle before it breaks it's neck with it.

I'm going to sum all this in one sentence especially with most of uproar over XV, III, and a debatable Type-0 port:

While I like to play III, and I'm slowly with every passing day losing appealing to Type-0 and XV (noting against the games just feelings), I rather what's coming now like 2.5 and a possible announce FF fames three two out of three that's seems the only thing on people's mind nowadays.

I know this isn't one sentence, but just want to get all of that out my chest. I'm excited for 2.5 info because I can have 6 out of 7 of the KH games.

BEASTENDER

I'm not bashing it (especially since KH2 is my all time favorite KH game by far) but this is a collection of games that have been released. What do they really have to talk about for so long? Other than the Yoko Shimomura sections, I couldn't imagine what could possibly take up so much time. There are updated graphics and mechanics, not new content (For Japan and seasoned fans anyway). Since KH3 and XV are likely to be no shows as they say, I at least want to see something from Triad Wars (Sleeping Dogs 2) or another surprise title.

I would say TWEWY 2 as well, but based on recent interviews, there may not even be one in development yet, despite the secret ending.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm not bashing it (especially since KH2 is my all time favorite KH game by far) but this is a collection of games that have been released. What do they really have to talk about for so long? Other than the Yoko Shimomura sections, I couldn't imagine what could possibly take up so much time. There are updated graphics and mechanics, not new content (For Japan and seasoned fans anyway). Since KH3 and XV are likely to be no shows as they say, I at least want to see something from Triad Wars (Sleeping Dogs 2) or another surprise title.

I would say TWEWY 2 as well, but based on recent interviews, there may not even be one in development yet, despite the secret ending.

I hate to be rude, it's night where all of us are but what about all the FM content we never got plus anything they might add, plus seeing RE Coded movie? Seems more important than some might think. We get content we be asking for, isn't that why everyone wants KH2FM and BBSFM?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's an English convention, with it being presented in English. They're showing off the previously Japanese exclusives for the casual audience who might not know whats included in the Final Mix versions of the game. Plus there's many who never picked up Birth by Sleep only because it was on the PSP or it wasn't III.

They have plenty to talk about, even if the information might seem bland to you because you know whats included.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm hoping Nomura is okay to talk about all the games during interviews, and not just those featured in II.5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back