• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Wayfinder Pendant Releasing July 25!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

To celebrate the release of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMix, Square Enix will be selling this beautiful silver Wayfinder pendant exclusively in ARTNIA and their online e-STORE for 11,330 yen (roughly $110.73 USD). The pendant will be on sale on July 25th, 2014.

Source: SQUARE ENIX e-STORE

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's pretty, but I already have a wayfinder and I don't wear pendants xD

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Well I won't be getting this one, but it could make a nice (geek-y) present for a girlfriend.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Oh man I was so hype until I saw the price

That's a lot of yen.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
That looks pretty, but at 18.5 mm x 18 mm, it might not be recognisable as a Wayfinder from a distance. Its shape might not even be discernible if you aren't standing near the wearer, haha.

Still, it can make for a beautiful gift, whether or not the recipient is a KH fan! The main problem: the price. :p

Javelin434

Awards
And here I am still trying to acquire the Kairi's Lucky Charm pendant. Yeah, I'll just stick to that for fanboy reasons xD
But if I can get another, this wayfinder will be next on my hitlist...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
That's really nice, but it's a tad bit small, quite feminine if you ask me (I'm a guy so these things matter since if I paid $100 for it, I'M WEARING IT), and as stated, it's expensive. I'll have to see if I get it, but usually I don't, too pricey for me for something that doesn't justify it...

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
That's really nice, but it's a tad bit small, quite feminine if you ask me (I'm a guy so these things matter since if I paid $100 for it, I'M WEARING IT), and as stated, it's expensive. I'll have to see if I get it, but usually I don't, too pricey for me for something that doesn't justify it...
Buy it for me!

I always wanted the Thalassa Charm necklace they released but never was able to purchase it. ;~; I'd love to get this one.

kupo1121

Awards
Buy it for me!

I always wanted the Thalassa Charm necklace they released but never was able to purchase it. ;~; I'd love to get this one.

lol If it wasn't so expensive, I'd love to get stuff for the staff here sometimes, but I work to buy and I spend it all on KH and then I never have anymore :(

Okay, after staring at it and I can't figure it out, I need everyone's help, do you think the necklace is feminine? I think I'm telling myself that as a way to cope with not being able to get it, but if it's not feminine, I can save...till December...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I tend to think it leans more toward the feminine side considering the size and delicate impression it gives off at first sight. This is just my personal view, so please don't flame me. XD

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
lol If it wasn't so expensive, I'd love to get stuff for the staff here sometimes, but I work to buy and I spend it all on KH and then I never have anymore :(

Okay, after staring at it and I can't figure it out, I need everyone's help, do you think the necklace is feminine? I think I'm telling myself that as a way to cope with not being able to get it, but if it's not feminine, I can save...till December...
Aw, that's sweet.

It's more towards the "feminine side" due to the stereotyped notion that jewelry is purely feminine and not masculine at all. Whatever you're comfortable with is what's important, though.

limit

But I want the colored ones...

I guess this one's cool, though... *is dying for it*
Geez, $100...

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
No doubt this is a response to the 2.5 survey. But, this is a tad small, even though it's a necklace. And that price is crazy, for just one pendant. I mean, if this came with a $110 collector's edition of 2.5, I'd pre-order that in a heartbeat, but for JUST this? No thanks. But it looks great.

kupo1121

Awards
No doubt this is a response to the 2.5 survey. But, this is a tad small, even though it's a necklace. And that price is crazy, for just one pendant. I mean, if this came with a $110 collector's edition of 2.5, I'd pre-order that in a heartbeat, but for JUST this? No thanks. But it looks great.

I'm not so sure it is given I think that survey was for NA, so it'd be weird to have NA say we want wayfinders and then make it JPN exclusive, I still hope they actually just make wayfinder keychains since that's essentially what they were in BbS.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm not so sure it is given I think that survey was for NA, so it'd be weird to have NA say we want wayfinders and then make it JPN exclusive, I still hope they actually just make wayfinder keychains since that's essentially what they were in BbS.

Oh yeah! I keep forgetting that the survey was just a NA thing. Well, hopes are back up then, I guess.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh yeah! I keep forgetting that the survey was just a NA thing. Well, hopes are back up then, I guess.

Well we are talking about the company which never gave us the Final Mixes.

Expect the unexpected ;)

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
And they did give us Final Mix, no? Didn't Nomura himself state that he had actually wanted to make FM available worldwide and not just in Japan?

It's no way that SE isn't aware of how KH is a big thing outside of Japan. To be honest, I personally think that they really should take advantage of it and make their merchandise available worldwide. I am positively certain that doing so will be met with positive feedback, generate lots of interest, and at the same time ramp up sales.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
And they did give us Final Mix, no? Didn't Nomura himself state that he had actually wanted to make FM available worldwide and not just in Japan?

It's no way that SE isn't aware of how KH is a big thing outside of Japan. To be honest, I personally think that they really should take advantage of it and make their merchandise available worldwide. I am positively certain that doing so will be met with positive feedback, generate lots of interest, and at the same time ramp up sales.

I meant that they didn't give it to us in the PS2 era. Nor did they release Re:CoM in Europe, even though it's the same game basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back