• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Official Players Survey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Well, this certainly doesn't happen very often! In a strange turn of events, the official Kingdom Hearts Facebook page posted a link to a players survey. If you can spare a few minutes and are interested in filling out the form, you'll be able to answer questions based on your opinion of the Kingdom Hearts series, general taste in games, wishes for preorder bonuses, etc.

The survey will only remain active until March 14, 2014 at 11:59 PM PST.

No doubt the community has been waiting for a chance to be able to contribute and send in some great feedback, so be sure to take advantage of the opportunity!

What suggestions did you leave in the survey? Are you excited to see that your answers could potentially have an effect on the future of the Kingdom Hearts series? Share your thoughts with us!

Thanks to forum member axel95 for the heads up!

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
"What is your favorite TV Show?"
Uhh... LOST?
"Favorite Music Artist?"
.. Keane?
"When was the last time you called your grandmother?"

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Yeah, those were weird.

"Ehhh, I'll amuse you guys for now," was my reaction at those questions.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Currently taking, but I screamed like a small child when I saw them mention wayfinders as a bonus.

Last edited:

kuraudoVII

D'oh, I missed!
Awards
I don't even watch much television anymore aside from the news and maybe a couple of sports games. I just put in "Bleach" since it was one of the last shows I watched religiously until the end of the Hueco Mundo arc.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
So, how will you all feel when every one of the Facebook fans choose KHII as their favorite game, and KHIII runs on the KHII engine?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Currently taking, but I screamed like a small child when I saw them mention wayfinders as a bonus.

All of the options in that question seemed as though they just sapped them from my deepest desires ;A;

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So, how will you all feel when every one of the Facebook fans choose KHII as their favorite game, and KHIII runs on the KHII engine?

I'll be really upset :( That's the first thing I thought of when I saw that question...in the "Anything else you would like to tell us" I wrote:

"I think this survey should be done again after Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix comes out and people get to play Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep because I think it'll be unfair with all the fans who call Birth by Sleep a 'side game' biasing themselves and picking Kingdom Hearts 2 over Birth by Sleep, which among most people I know who have played both, believe is superior."

I know they won't read that but I needed to rant. Also, I really hope people don't just choose every option for that "What would you like in CE's?" question because I would much rather have Figures, WAYFINDERS (probably won't even know what this is without BbS), etc. than Posters, Keychains, and things like that <_<

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Posting this to Facebook worries the hell out of me.

I foresee a lot of "GIB SOKAI PLS" and other such nonsense in the final question.

Hopefully the most this survey affects the franchise is what we get in special editions.
I got really hyped too.

A Wayfinder replica would be possibly the greatest thing for 2.5's LE. It'd certainly show up 1.5's paltry artbook and dynamic theme.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
They don't include Chi in the list of games... probably because either not many Westerners know about it, or it's non-canon.

It's great though that they conducted a survey like this. There's a chance that our voices will be heard, and if enough big-time fans of the series participate, they might actually do something that has never been done before. That question about CE in particular interested me the most; hopefully they will come up with CE release for KH3.

And pins and Wayfinders HAVE TO HAPPEN. I hope I'm not the only one who ticked almost every single check box in the bonus section.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I asked for an increase in news flow at the very end because I seem to have completely forgotten about more important things. Oops.

They don't include Chi in the list of games... probably because either not many Westerners know about it, or it's non-canon.

They should visit our KHx section then! Everyone could certainly teach them a thing or two about that game~

kupo1121

Awards
"What is your favorite website to go on?"

I put KHInsider and Kingdom Hearts X[Chi] ;D

"Where do you go to learn more about the video games you're interest in?"

Why was KHInsider NOT an option? I had to write it in "Other" myself <_<

And pins and Wayfinders HAVE TO HAPPEN.

I agree, there are only 7 official Kingdom Hearts pins out and I think there is room for potential, case and point:

kingdom-hearts-stained-glass-keyblademeister-hd-wallpaper-34898.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
"Where do you go to learn more about the video games you're interest in?"

Why was KHInsider NOT an option? I had to write it in "Other" myself <_<

Right? I was kind of offended that even Neogaf was an option, but then again I use gaf for my non-KH news anyway lol. I'm going to assume they didn't want to be biased and include a specific fansite.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
They should visit our KHx section then! Everyone could certainly teach them a thing or two about that game~

Which is why I put KHI as the website that I often visit. Hopefully they will learn a thing or two about the hopes and dreams of people! Chi localisation to happen soon please

kupo1121

Awards
Right? I was kind of offended that even Neogaf was an option, but then again I use gaf for my non-KH news anyway lol. I'm going to assume they didn't want to be biased and include a specific fansite.

You're probably right, but I hope everyone who goes here puts it in "Other" cause I swear that I don't go ANYWHERE else for KH news but here and that's because nobody else has ALL KH news. Kotaku and IGN (the main ones I peruse) only put up stuff for trailers (which you guys have up hours before them anyways)...anyways, let me stop ranting lol I wouldn't be here if I didn't like the site after all :p You guys done good work (yes, "done" lol)

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I putted that I wanted to see Birth by Sleep Play Arts. Aqua would look so pretty.

kupo1121

Awards
I putted that I wanted to see Birth by Sleep Play Arts. Aqua would look so pretty.

internet-high-five.jpg

I LITERALLY PUT THE SAME THING! I said "I want to see more BbS merchandise" and then I went on to talk about the lack of it and what I want to see and I put TAV Play Arts (can't just be biased to Aqua even if she's my #1 wanted one."

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
For the final question, I let them know that there are many KH fans scattered around the globe, and that it would be great if they could reach to said demographics. Hopefully this will prompt them to at least consider the possibility of distributing their merchandise to more countries or allowing anyone from any country preorder directly from their store.

I'm still sad that I wasn't able to preorder 1.5 from where I live, and thus I didn't get the dynamic theme.

I shall pray that this wish will be made true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back