• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS ?[chi] - Development Team Report #4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
[b][PLAIN]KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] - Development Team Report #4[/PLAIN][/b]

It's been quite a while since the last KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] Development Team update, and naturally the staff have been hard at work pumping out all sorts of new content for the players. Today, they've released a new report, detailing the addition of a help function to allow team members to help each other to collect Guilt, as well as new story content and mysterious cards depicting familiar series' antagonists.

You can read the full translation below, thanks to Zephyr.

Development Team Report #04

Thank you for continuing to use KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi].

The Development Team Report #04 will introduce some of the updated content that is scheduled beyond February 20th.

This time, a “Guilt Help System” finally appears, obtaining “Orichalcum” will be a difficult feat for everyone, and “Mysterious Cards” should not be overlooked.

In addition, we’ve improved the matching system in order to create an environment that is easy play for those that intend to play regularly. We are happy if you are continuing to enjoy KINGDOM HEARTS χ [chi].

※ We will notify any additions or changes through updates.
※ Screenshots are currently in development.

With the help of others, you can gang up with teamwork!!
The “Guilt Help” function! (Scheduled February 20th)
It’s possible to allow team members to join the field to help collect Guilt.

Team members struggle against a strong enemy…

Ufufu… my deck will stomp you!

I can collect the boss’s Guilt in your field!

Thank you!
I appreciate you lending a hand to get Shadow’s Guilt!

Your team can help collect Guilt and win the battle against the Raid Boss!

Upgrade your Keyblade with Orichalcum!

Orichalcum will be distributed on a regular basis such as event rewards.

What is a Orichalcum…
This valuable item is necessary to increase your Keyblade’s Grade (+11 or more).

Check out the current Limited Mission!
※ You can get 8 of them through Mog Trade!

Mysterious New Cards Appear!
There is a hidden secret in these cards…?

More information will be announced at a later date!

Story and New Fields are now updated! The next update is February 20th.

Please look forward to the next update!

Source: SQEX BRIDGE

Narxus

Wow, the Starlight Keyblade looks awesome when it upgrades. I really hope this game gets localized soon, it looks very fun but my uncultured self just can't get past the language barrier

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
This is all your fault Jafar. Love that card.

If anybody gets what I'm referencing I'll add you on skype and we can have internet pizza parties and be really close someday.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Somebody's gonna have to get on translating this. Definitely sounds like a cool and useful function to have! And the Villain Cards too!

Also, Coliseum and Beast's Castle. I've definitely wanted to revisit the Castle after Days.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
AHHHHHH! VILLAIN CARDS!

But uh...those spellings. "Marefisent" "Jafer"

lol I saw that and the first thing I thought of was "this is NOT helping the stereotype against how Asians speak" <_< On that note, I'm waiting on that Ursula card...I WANT IT!

P.S. Anyone know what the max level a keyblade can get to now? I'm nervous how many Orichalcums I'll need given my Starlight just needs those to upgrade but IDK how many more I'm gonna need after it does...

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
P.S. Anyone know what the max level a keyblade can get to now? I'm nervous how many Orichalcums I'll need given my Starlight just needs those to upgrade but IDK how many more I'm gonna need after it does...

It's 30 and you need 3 Orichalcums to get to level 11 and 5 more to get to level 21, so the 8 in the Mog Shop will get you one Keyblade to third tier or two to second with two left over - perhaps to grab a third from one of the quests out there right now.

Eir

Awards
Wow, the Starlight Keyblade looks awesome when it upgrades. I really hope this game gets localized soon, it looks very fun but my uncultured self just can't get past the language barrier

You know that's never going to happen right?

Anyway, just when I was starting to get bored of the game, they rope me in again with this new Developer Report. The Bad Guy cards were long overdue. First thing that comes to mind with those is that they might carry more power but perhaps with a drawback of some kind? Extra ATK for Negative DEF? Extra LUX% for Negative HP? *shrugs*

Also good to hear they're not making Orichalcum exclusive to missions only and that it will be available in the Mog Shop. Currently, to max out everything we have, we need 40 total. So that's five months worth of Mog Shop stuff if you can't get any extras, but they're also bound to release new Keyblades somewhere in that timeframe as well.

Last edited:

Grellmax

Awards
Speaking of cards with drawbacks, the card I want to see is an Anti-form Sora with huge attack and tiny defense.

I would like to see an Oogy-Boogie card as well as an Axle card :)

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
Also good to hear they're not making Orichalcum exclusive to missions only and that it will be available in the Mog Shop. Currently, to max out everything we have, we need 40 total. So that's five months worth of Mog Shop stuff if you can't get any extras, but they're also bound to release new Keyblades somewhere in that timeframe as well.
I'm not so sure about that. To me it reads like only these 8 Orichalcum can be bought in the shop and the rest has to be earned through event rewards. I guess we will know when the shop updates next time.

Eir

Awards
I guess that's not exactly clear, so yeah. Like I mentioned in another thread I was wondering whether or not what you said is going to be the case, but I guess we will see. I wouldn't be surprised if they plan to go higher then +30 in the future though as well.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
I want Vanitas. I would love a deck full of Vanitas and Ventus hehe.

I know you do, so just save every single raise draw you get from now on, also that Cafe looks kinda nice so i'm hoping the 2/20 update of missions is lengthy to play through unlike the Daybreak/Olympus missions we got earlier..., pretty much breezed through them... ._.

Speaking of cards with drawbacks, the card I want to see is an Anti-form Sora with huge attack and tiny defense.

I would like to see an Oogy-Boogie card as well as an Axle card :)

Would still be nice to get more attack skills to use like elemental boosts that specific cards can only equip based on that cards attack animation. ._.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I know you do, so just save every single raise draw you get from now on, also that Cafe looks kinda nice so i'm hoping the 2/20 update of missions is lengthy to play through unlike the Daybreak/Olympus missions we got earlier..., pretty much breezed through them... ._.
I do that always. Altough there aren't any Raise Draw missions now -_-

Yeah true that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back