• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Chance to Attend the Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Pre-Launch Event in London!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Only twelve days left until Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is released in Europe and we know you are all excited to finally relive your favorite Kingdom Hearts memories when you get your hands on the HD Remaster! For the lucky fans in Europe who got their hands on a ticket, they will get the chance to try out the game a week before launch at the Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- pre-launch event in London.

If you were unable to get a ticket for this special pre-launch event, there is still a chance for you to go! We are giving away four tickets to the pre-launch event!

But why would you want do go? Besides getting the chance to play Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- before anybody else and meeting other Kingdom Hearts fans, series producer Shinji Hashimoto and series composer Yoko Shimomura will be at the event holding an exclusive autograph event! There will also be merchandise on sale and a photo booth where you can take pictures in various worlds from Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. The Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- pre-launch event will take place at the Soho Hotel in London, England on September 6th, 2013 from 6:00-9:00 PM BST.

In order to win a ticket for the Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- pre-launch event, please follow us on Twitter and send us a tweet saying what your favorite Keyblade from the Kingdom Hearts series is. In the same tweet, also tell us if you are 100% able to attend the pre-launch event. 

Winners will be announced today September 1st, 2013 at 12PM PDT (8PM BST) and selected at random. All winners will then be contacted via Direct Message on Twitter for their name and email. If you are selected, you are expected to pay for your own transportation and lodging.

For further details about the event and venue, please visit the official event website.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Welp. The end! I hope everybody who wanted a ticket got the chance to enter! Thanks to Square Enix Europe for the tickets!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
WOW! This is awesome!!!!! Way to go KHi for this awesome giveaway (with SEEU's help of course) :D Now if only I happen to live in EU or had a way to fly over there (even if I could fly over...college prevents me <_<) and could attend if I even won one. I know whoever gets this will have quite the time when they attend the event!!!

Gram

Banned
Awards
o,0 Way to go KHI!! You've never been more awesome~ 8'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back