• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Manga & Artbook Available for Pre-Order!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Just a little bit over a week after the surprising announcement that Yen Press would be resuming the publishing of the KINGDOM HEARTS manga series after Tokyopop dropped the license in 2008, the product pages for KINGDOM HEARTS: FINAL MIX, KINGDOM HEARTS: CHAIN OF MEMORIES, KINGDOM HEARTS II, KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days, and Shiro Amano: The Artwork of Kingdom Hearts are now open! Below are links to where you can preorder and release dates for each individual book:

KINGDOM HEARTS: FINAL MIX Volume 1
Page Count: 272
Price: $12 USD
Release Date: May 28th 2013

After a terrible storm shatters the peace of his tropical island home, a young boy named Sora is set adrift from his world and his friends, Riku and Kairi. Meanwhile, Disney Castle is in an uproar when it is discovered that King Mickey has gone missing, leaving it up to Court Wizard Donald and Captain Goofy to find him! When Sora, in search of his friends, and Donald and Goofy, in search of their king, cross paths, their fateful encounter will change the destiny of the universe forever!

Barnes & Noble | Amazon | Book DepositoryRightStuf

KINGDOM HEARTS: FINAL MIX Volume 2
Page Count: 304
Release Date: May 28th 2013

Sora, a young boy who lives a peaceful life on his tropical island home, is set adrift when a horrible storm wrecks the world he loves and separates him from his friends, Riku and Kairi. In another world, the Disney castle is in chaos when King Mickey goes missing, and it's up to Donald, the court magician, and Goofy, the captain of the army, to find their king. When both Sora and the King's allies happen upon each other and learn that the ills that have befallen their worlds are the doing of dark beings without hearts known as the Heartless, the three recent acquaintances take up arms together in an epic quest to travel to unknown worlds, set those worlds right, and find their friends!!

KINGDOM HEARTS: CHAIN OF MEMORIES
Page Count: 416
Price: $19 USD
Release Date: June 25th 2013

The ultra-popular worlds of Disney and Final Fantasy collide once again in this sequel to thefirst Kingdom Hearts series! Sora, Donald, and Goofy seek King Mickey and Riku, from whom they were separated when closing and locking the door to Kingdom Hearts. In search of their friends, the group unexpectedly finds itself at Castle Oblivion, where memories are freely manufactured, manipulated, and even deleted! Can Sora and his companions defeat the castle's mastermind before they forget the reason for their journey in the first place?!

KINGDOM HEARTS II Volume 1 Omnibus
Page Count: 480
Release Date: July 30th 2013

Here is the continuing the adventure begun in Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories! Our new story takes place sometime later, in the quiet little 'burb called Twilight Town, a place nestled between night and day. Sora, Donald, and Goofy awaken after a long slumber with clouded memories - and continue their search for their friends!

Barnes & Noble | Amazon | Book DepositoryRightStuf

KINGDOM HEARTS II Volume 2 Omnibus
Page Count: 496
Release Date: August 27th 2013

Stunned by the cryptic words spoken by Namine, Roxas desperately tries to uncover the true connection to his dream-self, Sora. For her part, Namine wants to help Roxas in his quest, but she'll have to act quickly before DiZ succeeds in his plan to "dispose" of her. And then there is the question of Axel, and just whose side he is really on!

KINGDOM HEARTS II Volume 3 Omnibus
Page Count: 416
Release Date: December 16th 2014

Combines volumes 6 + 7 of original Japanese print!

The Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee has discovered something that could help everyone in their quest to save the worlds: Ansem's computer. Sora and company join them at Hollow Bastion to see what they can find out, but they're in for a surprise when the computer pulls them inside of it!

Barnes & Noble | AmazonBook Depository | RightStuf

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Volume 1
Page Count: 176
Release Date: November 19th 2013

Soon after his birth as a Nobody, Roxas joins the mysterious Organization XIII, knowing nothing of his identity. With the help of Axel, another member of the Organization, and the mysterious Number XIV, who is also missing her memories, Roxas slowly begins to learn what it takes to be a part of Organization XIII…and what it means to have a heart.

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Volume 2
Page Count: 208
Release Date: January 21st 2014

When Xion loses her Keyblade, it's Roxas's job to make sure no one finds out. As long as the two can go on missions together, no one will know that it's Roxas collecting all the hearts. But will Demyx blow their little secret? And when the Organization issues an order to Xion to capture an outsider masquerading as one of its members, who will come out on top in the ensuing battle?!

Barnes & NobleAmazon | Book Depository | RightStuf

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Volume 3
Page Count: 192
Release Date: March 2014

Xion, having failed her last mission, is left unconscious and out of commission. Unfortunately, Roxas doesn’t have time to worry about his friend because he’s been ordered to go to Wonderland with Organization XIII’s No. 10-the Gambler of Fate, Luxord. Can Roxas keep up with the old man’s games?! Meanwhile, a confrontation with Saix motivates Axel to find out who Xion really is…

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Volume 4
Page Count: 208
Release Date: October 28th 2014

Left alone to ponder the purpose of her existence and desperate for answers, Xion journeys alone to find out who–or what–she really is. But little do she, Roxas, and Axel know that her quest will lead to the close of one tale and the continuation of another…

KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days Volume 5
Page Count: 240
Release Date: January 20th 2015

With Xion back in the Organization, she and Roxas can finally work together again. But strangely, Roxas is getting weaker and weaker, while Xion is getting inexplicably stronger. Meanwhile, the leaders of Organization XIII decide that they only need one Keyblade bearer. What fate is in store for Roxas, Xion, and Axel in the conclusion to Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days?!

Shiro Amano: The Artwork of Kingdom Hearts
Price: $28 USD
Release Date: October 29th 2013

Explore the many worlds of Square-Enix's best-selling Kingdom Hearts series with Shiro Amano's The Artwork of Kingdom Hearts. The artist behind the manga adaptation of the video games that bring together the worlds of Disney and Final Fantasy reveals the artwork that goes into creating the games and the effort he puts into transforming the interactive gameplay of the game into a manga narrative. Featuring concept artwork, sketches, and more, The Artwork of Kingdom Hearts will take readers into the worlds they have only dreamed of!

For more information, visit the official KINGDOM HEARTS page on Yen Press.

We will update this list with more information and pre-order links as they appear!

Gram

Banned
Awards
Awesome! Thanks spockanort~ Interested in dat artwork one :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Note that RightStuf has high shipping in USA unless you spend over $49 (Canada is ridiculous), but is great when you are ordering bulk to get their amazing warehouse discount.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Marked my calendar! I'm so ready for this omg <3

It feels so weird having legit(?) dates already! I'm so used to everyone beating around the bush with placeholders and stealth edits (looking at you KH2v6) for ages.

SilenceTheTardis

Awesome! Pre-ordered both Final Mixes, and I'll probably get the art book a little closer to release. Is that something that's being republished, or is this a first run?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm so glad Yen Press is eager to get the volumes out.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Awesome! Pre-ordered both Final Mixes, and I'll probably get the art book a little closer to release. Is that something that's being republished, or is this a first run?

You know, I've never bought an artbook from Yen Press before so I don't know how they print them. I'd assume they go by popularity. I'd pre-order closer to release just to be sure you get one xD

I'm so glad Yen Press is eager to get the volumes out.

So am I! Bank account officially drained forever.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So... Days will be the last one, and not the first one? Interesting.

Yes, that is correct. The initial report we got from ANN was incorrect with its dates, but was corrected after the panel transcript came out.

Spring, Summer, and Fall will be busy with KH releases.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I was just wondering, which covers from the original manga will they choose to use for these omnibuses? Can't wait to see.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Just preordered KHFM 1+2 and the artbook (just to be safe) and now I'm like hoping to the ends of the earth that they translate the novels as well.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm also very curious as to what the covers of all the books will look like. The first thing I did when I saw the link was click both the links below each book in hopes of catching a glimpse of the cover to no avail :( I really want to know what they're going to look like!!!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm also very curious as to what the covers of all the books will look like. The first thing I did when I saw the link was click both the links below each book in hopes of catching a glimpse of the cover to no avail :( I really want to know what they're going to look like!!!

If there were covers we would have freaked out xD

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
The KH:FM volumes are releasing the day before my birthday. :D
I will end up getting all the volumes but I will just start out by pre-ordering the KH:FM and CoM volumes along with the artbook.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Barnes & Noble listings added for all volumes (bar Days 2 & 3). They are a lot cheaper, and shipping is free when you purchase a total of $25 and above.

Also Days volume 2 will be out in January 2014, and volume 3 in March 2014.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back