• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zombie-Loan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miku

Website
www.kawaiizonbi.webs.com
YouTube - Trailer - [ Zombie Loan ]
^Yah, the subs in this vid aren't English, but it's a good trailer^

For people who don't know, Zombie-Loan is about a girl called Michiru who sees rings around people's necks when they're about to die. She notices 2 boys in her class, Chika and Shito, who were involved in a car accident, have rings around their necks. She then finds out that they're zombies, and they hunt other zombies to pay back a loan. Once the loan is paid, they can live again.

So, does anyone else here like Z-Loan? The anime is only 13 episodes, but it should be longer, like at least 26 episodes. The anime follows the manga pretty well, although I would have liked to have seen
the scene in the manga where Chika's zombie instincts come out and he bites Michiru's hand
animated.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I read it!

I'm really liking it. Particularly the A loan arc.. and the evil friend from before (the one with the butterflies)

Well, I don't like him, but I like his arc.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
d: i can't believe you actually made one of these.. I'm not surprised though Xp

I think its an awesome series... And they are coming out with new chapters. They're just doing it randomly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back