• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Codina

Ok so people freaking attacked me for saying you can't say Zexion is dead, but ill be the first one to admit it looks grim for his life. I was just saying no one can say either way that he's alive or dead since no one witnessed his death.

PrincessoftheKey

Website
www.freewebs.com
hmmm now I'm just wondering in KH:COM will there be voices or will it just be a silent one the only reason I'm saying this is because Haley Osment is a older voice but it might not be too bad for Riku but Sora might as well be silent but what will the people do if they can't make him with a younger voice.

I know I answered this before, but I've got your correct answer now. I took it from the Famitsu Interview with Nomura:

Famitsu: With the addition of voice acted scenes, it is like seeing some members of the Organization anew.
Nomura: Individuals worlds will only have text but all the scenes within the Castle with the Organization will be voiced.

There's your answer to whether or not they're using voices ^_^ If it's Haley Joel Osment or not is another story...

Keyblade_King

ahhhh so we'll only be hearing the castle voices now I get it it's just memories and memories can't be heard so now I see hmmm now I'm just wondering who will play the cast of the Orginaztion member's (Excluding Axel we know who plays him.) all we need to know now is it or is it not coming to America.

kaisers love

maybe he used to weild a keyblade. its not to far feched if you think about it. listen, we know that he fights with what seems to be Riku`s soul eater, correct, but thats just it, its not tech. his. If my memory is what it used to be, malif. gives it to him. and when you fight Ansem he has a swallow version. all I`m sayin is that it seems people who give into the darkness ends up with one those, or something like it.

Last edited:

sephiroth911

Zexion might very well have a mirror of metal or so to replicate the weapons, with special abilities. But he must have a weapon seeing how Nomura said his "weapon was a spoiler". Well that just clicked so....

Last edited:

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
Lets get our facts strait.
Soul Eater is/was Riku's weapon.
Zexion's element is illusion, thus he can use illusions to create fake weapons, like whe he trasformed into Sora and fought Riku.

Nomaru kept it from the world so that it wouldn't spoil KH: CoM: Re or later KH games.

But everyone's therories are their own...

Voltron

Silver Member
i know that gosh. its my friend who didnt know that.

i think it could be bow and arrows. but a chain would be sweet

D

Deleted member 36435

Anybody ever consider that he doesn't have a weapon?

Manipulation would be considered an element, not a weapon, if I'm correct.

So, technically, he weilds an element, if he indeed copies other's weapons.

Also, maybe he manipulates the whole Org.'s weapons, meaning he switches constantly throughout the battle, (Well, Org. Member's that are in CoM.) AND Riku's Soul Eater.
Tetsuya Nomura stated himself in an interview that Zexion infact DID have a weapon

D

Deleted member 36435

Ok so people freaking attacked me for saying you can't say Zexion is dead, but ill be the first one to admit it looks grim for his life. I was just saying no one can say either way that he's alive or dead since no one witnessed his death.
Yet again in an interview Tetsuya Nomura stated that Zexion is in fact dead

Philosopher

NAW, the weapon has to be phantom created, because when your fight Zexion, anythin can happen, considering his power is Shadow and Riku Is Dawn, this would pretty much make this interestin to see what the Shadow Warrior is really hidin

Amazing_Nay

In vol 2 of the CoM manga, Zexion uses a stick and makes it look like Sora's keyblade. And then when he died (yea, it showed him dying) it showed a pickled daikon fading away. So maybe his true weapon is a pickled daikon! Oh, I should hope not n.n;

The Lone Dragon

Website
silverpheonix-dragon.deviantart.com
In vol 2 of the CoM manga, Zexion uses a stick and makes it look like Sora's keyblade. And then when he died (yea, it showed him dying) it showed a pickled daikon fading away. So maybe his true weapon is a pickled daikon! Oh, I should hope not n.n;

WTFOMG!
actually the manga is basically wrong on many things.
first off, the game is what really happens. the manga is a basic spin-off that portrays the real events.

why? Zexion is not sure to be dead in the game. The manga shows him dying.
the manga also never shows the Riku replica dying. He died in the game. Many worlds/ cahrachters are also not shown int he manga...

thus, the true source is the game.

but the Manga still ROCKS!!!

Amazing_Nay

Yes yes, I do hope that is the case. Because if it weren't, then it wouldn't be that much of a mystery... and that's no fun... =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back