• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Vexond#15 said:
Do anyone know what Zexion's weapon is?:confused:

sweet keyblade and Zexion's does'nt need a weapon because he is his own weapon like everyone has been saying.

Sanctuary Keeper

Manipulation, he can manipulate one out. When he became Sora, heck being any org member he could make his own weapon. In truth, Zexion was one of hte best, thats why he had such a short life span. Oh and he's still has an awsome opposite mullet :3

Rikus_DarkAngel

haha probably right! but ya thats true also that he didn't like to fight. He always tried to avoid getting his hands dirty *something like that* He tried to stay out of situations that included fighting someone...but still....he still rox! ^^ i love his hair =P ^^

iMtHe14ThMeMbEr

★SoRa★ said:
mm thats tru but the thing is in kh2 when u go to TWTNW nd u see pedistals with all the org members weapons on them, zexion's is smashed....mmmmmmmmm i wonder that means he has a weapon but it might not be phyisical but that makes me wonder what was on that pedistal before it was destroyed...
yeah you're true. cos i also beat the game in japanese. in a room called proof of existence, there are doors in which u can enter, the only doors left when we get there are luxord's and saix's. when they are alive the pedistals are in blue colour, and when they are dead, its in red. all the members except xemnas are there. with their weapon on each of their pedistals. and zexion's one was smashed, i also wonder what there was earlier, as his weapon. lol. just as i entered the room and came to know it, i rushed to zexion's pedestial. but it was smashed, too bad. lol!!! and the one still alive when we beat the game, is roxas. with his pedestial blue, but door smashed. oathkeeper and oblivion are drawn like an X, its really cool!!! the room is AWESOME!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back