• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zexion Weapon

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulblade_075

I just had a question. In Kingdom Hearts 2 the whole reason why Zexion's weapon wasn't shown because it was important. Now i just read the interview and its a book?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I just had a question. In Kingdom Hearts 2 the whole reason why Zexion's weapon wasn't shown because it was important.

Um, no, it's because Nomura hadn't designed it yet.

Now i just read the interview and its a book?

A lexicon, to be more precise. It was shown in Re:CoM and KH2FM. He can trap you inside it and create various illusions. It's neat.

This has been known for a while, though.

Charlie K

Back in Business
ya my thought exactly I wanted something cooler. When I saw a book i was like that sucks

The book is AWSOME. Doesn't it also hold information on like Kingdom Hearts, the Org. Sora, Heartless and ect.? Or was that just a rumour?I think it was.

shadow_of_light

the book is supposed to hold secret to each member of the org. that, if memory serves me well, are not meant to be known at the moment. it is possible that they could somehow be revealed in 382/2 days since the game is supposed to deal with roxas and his days in org. XIII...

Charlie K

Back in Business
Me: You phail

You: Aw man(I'd more likely say....I know I FAILED Lol.)

Me: Lol. Nah, could you imagine if I was like that

Anyways, yup, the big secret is out: Zex's weapon is a book.

Me: Walks into a dark whole and comes out with cool powers.Deal with it.Lmao.

Yea, the book is pretty awsome, And how he "traps" people in it, thats cool.

shadow_of_light

Me: Walks into a dark whole and comes out with cool powers.Deal with it.Lmao.

Yea, the book is pretty awsome, And how he "traps" people in it, thats cool.
yeah, that is pretty cool. do you think it would be possible for there to be a way to see whats written inside the book when you're trapped in there?

Charlie K

Back in Business
yeah, that is pretty cool. do you think it would be possible for there to be a way to see whats written inside the book when you're trapped in there?

Maybe if you defeat Zexion INSDIDE the book, then you can read it, and leave whenever you want..Lol.

blob

it is important because inside the lexicon is many schemes and secrets pertaining to many things within the Kh universe but for now since we can't actually read it , it's just a fancy looking book.

khloser4life

i think that the book thing is pretty coo. i mean its not the best but it would certainly be awsome to trap someone annoying in your book.:thumbsup:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Zexion with a sword would have been sexy
Zexion with a double edge sword would have been even more sexy

Zexion with a book....isn't as sexy

but it still is sexy!
not as sexy as Marluxia but

ummm.....
because Zexion is gone, isn't the book gone? meaning we'll never be able to read it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back