• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[=|=]<----Zexion FC<--->[=|=]<--->Ienzo FC<----[=|=]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
lmao at least i made a template for new members now XD, btw zexion cant be pissed he has no emotion D:

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
TwilightRiku_13
Ienzo, and his nobody Zexion, Have made their desicion...
And they have both decided You are now part of the
[=|=]<----Zexion FC<--->[=|=]<--->Ienzo FC<----[=|=]

zexion.png

Zexion shall watch over you...do not betray his decision....
Ienzo_BBS.png

Ienzo is happy to meet you and hopes you will enjoy it here

Please take this as a token of gratitued
Icon_for_CatsEye_Writer_by_LissyFishy.gif

terraisawesome12

Also new fanart:
Believe_Feel___Zexion_x_Kairi_by_Sh.jpg

Kairi: Ienzo...you've kept me waiting for 10 years.
Zexion: *gasp* That name...
Kairi: Hold still.
Zexion: W-What are you gonna do to me?

*black screen*

Zexion: AAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Zexion_and_Ienzo_by_Sora_no_HAATSU.png

Ienzo: ........
Zexion: .......

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
T_T NOOO REPLIKU! AXEL IS LYING TO YOU!!!! DONT HURT ZEXION!!!! Damn you Axel why do you have to listen to Saix!!! i know its not your fault but you should listen to a friend who only seeks power bish!

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Bad Axel....i dont hate you...i hate Saix... Good thing you left and betrayed Saix or i would hate you!

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol i had cos played as roxas and there was a xion at the anime con over here in las cruces, and we were like GOD DAMN IT WHERE THE HELL IS AXEL!!!!

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
thats awsome but are you going to do reg terra, terra yellow eyes in armor, or terranort? at the anime con i saw a awsome zexion!

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
There is no problem if you make the costume, not just that but it will be alot more cheeper to. Im currently going to make ventus stuff, if not roxas normal clothes. Plus you can get the design right some people who make them do it all wrong... just like the org cloaks people who buy them online are kinda dumb because the people who make them them use shiny material AND ITS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE SHINY! i cant stress that enough. but i got a org cloak, that i made with the help of my grandma, and she knows nothing about kingdom hearts and it came out so cool!!! now all i need to do for it is buy a chain attack it to the cloak, and make the ending peices out of clay

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol i dont think hot topic sells terras cloths lol again just make them the material will cost you mabey about 15-20$ and is way cheeper then buying online then you need to make a wayfinder and his keyblade XD his keyblade shouldnt be to hard to do

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
O.O THATS AWSOME! XD ill put it up later, thats so going up for fan art of the week

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back