• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Zatch Bell!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eno Tsekrad Eht

Zatch Bell

zatch bell is a show thats pretty new to the world of car toon net work and i would like 2 nah wat every one think of this show.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Re: Zatch Bell

I dont like it very much.....The story seems weak, the characters talk to much(and they repeat the same thing over and over), and they cry in every episode.

B

Blade of Justice

I like the show. It's action packed and I like the storyline.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards

I like the show. It's action-packed almost every episode. The only thing that I don't like, it's probably going to have the format of Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh!. The good guys are always going to win, which I hate.

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards

I stopped watching it a few weeks ago, not because I wanted to but because I missed one episode and lost track of everything. I never did find out how they use the third spell, but it's an okay show, not horrible or spectacular, just okay.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
Also known as Gonjiki no Gasshu Beru in Japan. Anyway, I like this anime. It's basically about a teenager named Kiyo who "receives" a little boy named Zatch, along with some spellbook, for his 14th birthday. Turns out Zatch is a "mamodo" and there are 99 other mamodos battling to become the king of their world! Don't wanna give away too many spoilers, watch the anime/read the manga for yourself....

Anyway, my favorite character is Zatch. Cute little lightning boy that just LOVES yellowtail and has a pocky box as his companion x3

Freya

Roger ELizabeth DeBris
Awards
lol it's on right now ^-^ yeah zatch is sooo cute! and ponygon!(sp?) and that lil phrase he says all the time..it so...darn CUTE! meddo meddo may! i think that's what it says..well okay
much <3

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
0_0.In Texas the show is on and its really funny,would you want me to spoil todays episode?

skilled keyblada

i watched it for a while the last episode i seen was when they got smashed by that girl wth the dark guy after that it got like i got wth pokemon just lost interest

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
skilled keyblada said:
i watched it for a while the last episode i seen was when they got smashed by that girl wth the dark guy after that it got like i got wth pokemon just lost interest

Yeah....me too. I kinda fallen out of watching Zatch Bell.
I lost my interest but that doesn't mean I dislike the show. I like it very much. My fav is Zatch & ponygon ^_^ Good show

Lord Skeldraia

eternally wandering the darkness; my soul lost to
i dont know whether you guys are talking about the japenese version or the dubbed english version, i've only seen the english version and i seriously can't stand it. most characters are so frickin annoying and zatch's voice is like nails scratching a chalkboard. also that one girl, kiyo's friend, is really annoying too. i've only seen about 4 episodes, and there was only one character i liked. it was this one tall mamodo belonging to a girl and he was behind a cage on some roof... yeah that guy was cool. but other than that, i just watch it and hope most other characters just die. i only watch it cuz it's in between teen titans and naruto.

DIZneyfan

Lord Skeldraia said:
i dont know whether you guys are talking about the japenese version or the dubbed english version, i've only seen the english version and i seriously can't stand it. most characters are so frickin annoying and zatch's voice is like nails scratching a chalkboard. also that one girl, kiyo's friend, is really annoying too. i've only seen about 4 episodes, and there was only one character i liked. it was this one tall mamodo belonging to a girl and he was behind a cage on some roof... yeah that guy was cool. but other than that, i just watch it and hope most other characters just die. i only watch it cuz it's in between teen titans and naruto.

what??? how can you not like Folgore???? he is the sweetest character eva!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back