• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Yozora = UX player?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Nighthawk711

Awards
Could Yozora be the player from Khux? I know we have speculated he might be A player, or an avatar in that game/fictional world on the other side. Or possibly he body snatched somebody, but what if ? Some people speculate player got left behind at the ark instead of being sent to the future, but I’ve seen other theories that player could of ended up in Quadratrum.

Reasons advocating for or against these ideas ?

Awards
The only thing that I can think of that could possibly suggest that Yozora is the player character is that Yozora is incredibly strong just like the player from UX, but I think that's kind of a stretch. I've heard theories that quadratum characters are actually the union leaders where ephemer is Yozora which holds more ground, I think. I'm more inclined to think Yozora heart transferred into this Riku lookalike body and the original heart that belonged to the body is either subdued inside (like Terranort) or is missing somewhere.

bladeoftruth17

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Could Yozora be the player from Khux? I know we have speculated he might be A player, or an avatar in that game/fictional world on the other side. Or possibly he body snatched somebody, but what if ? Some people speculate player got left behind at the ark instead of being sent to the future, but I’ve seen other theories that player could of ended up in Quadratrum.

Reasons advocating for or against these ideas ?
So you're saying we kicked Sora's butt?

KingdomKurdistan

Awards
I thought the whole conceit of the "Player" as a narrative device was that it could be anyone and not a specific someone.

This theme was a constant throughout the game' story (I haven't been able to get past Wreck it Ralph bug swarms so I have no idea what happens after). It was also a pillar of its customisation options.

Having said that, I think there's a chance you're onto something. I suspect Player will become a character in the next games, for better or worse.

So you're saying we kicked Sora's butt?

Over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And over. And ah fuck it I'm using easy easycodes.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I had a theory that Ephemer was player but after getting this response...

I don't know about Ephemer, but maybe at the end of UX our player character gets turned into Yozora instead. Then they can have "player" being a character without having to address the fact that player is customizable. Just throw in a few lines about how Yozora used to look different. (But the more I think about it, it probably doesn't actually work, honestly, but hey it's fun to think about)

It just made too much sense. And now that Union Cross confirmed that Game Central Station runs in real-time to Data Daybreak Town, the parallels just seem all the more purposeful.

Nighthawk711

Awards
The only thing that I can think of that could possibly suggest that Yozora is the player character is that Yozora is incredibly strong just like the player from UX, but I think that's kind of a stretch. I've heard theories that quadratum characters are actually the union leaders where ephemer is Yozora which holds more ground, I think. I'm more inclined to think Yozora heart transferred into this Riku lookalike body and the original heart that belonged to the body is either subdued inside (like Terranort) or is missing somewhere.

I like that theory too since there is such a heavy foreshadowing toward him being “split” due to the eyes and parallels with Riku , I’m sure it is beyond our comprehension Nomura had to make it so complicated, double sided and mysterious that no one could actually pin point it of course, but all the ideas are still fun to think about!

Nighthawk711

Awards
I had a theory that Ephemer was player but after getting this response...

It just made too much sense. And now that Union Cross confirmed that Game Central Station runs in real-time to Data Daybreak Town, the parallels just seem all the more purposeful.

I agree. When I first acknowledged comparisons between Yozora and Ephemer I thought it could be possible, but after further speculation It seems a little too easy, and repetitive (like how Riku and Answem/Xemnas all shared the grey hair tones I kind of think that pattern is to throw us off.) ephemer must be in some other state of being other than Quadratum, due to the key blade grave yard scene where he does speak to sora. In MoM it is mentioned by Xehanort that voices could not reach there. I don’t think that was specifically meaning the final world just their real “real world”

Last edited:
Back