• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

You're playing the game wrong.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakek9

I don't think you have ever played Final Fantasy in your life if you are comparing it to Pokemon :\

KH is just attack and don't get hit. Its simple. You don't need to think about your attacks much. Its not like the enemies really react to your attacks. Their AI isn't very detailed.
Their AI isn't very detailed? Truthfully, If done right KH has alot ore potential then turn based RPG attacks.
And I've played alot of Final Fantasy.
And AI isn't very detailed?
Why do people get annoyed anyways about this. What other variations do you have in the main game?

Magic

Well, the button mashing is the part of the combat system that most people use, mostly because it is so simple. You don't really have to use any other forms of attack to win, which is why people don't use them.

inverse K-blade7

Using Square? Im sorry but that makes KHII even easier. Using it on the ground just combos into more mashing square buttons. I know how overpowered they are too, they were a necessity on my level 1 run.

I do agree that saying it is too easy means they are playing the game wrong. If you want to make it hard, do a low level run or a no ability run (And yes you can do this without FM+). Beating Sephiroth with no abilities was a great day back before I had KHIIFM and beat him at level 1. I plan on doing both together eventually but I havent really wanted to play in the last week or so.

But that's just it. If you have to make the game difficult yourself, there's something wrong with the game. any game can be challenging if you only use your weakest abilities. But KH2 gives you more than enough abilities to breeze through the whole game even on proud. you don't even have to level up for them, because you get all your best powers from events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back