• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your thoughts on Zexion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WayToDarkness

Somewhere between the realm of light and darkness
Ok people i want your thoughts on Zexion, it can be anything about him, just as long as it generates discussion.

I've noticed that when you go to The world that never was, and you visit the graves, all of them seem to be red, indicating that they are all dead, apart from Roxas, who's is blue, indicating he is alive, thanks to Sora. But when you go to Zexion's grave, it's all broken and busted up, and you cant really tell wether he's dead and gone, or alive and kicking.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
The only reason his grave is smashed is beacuse they didn't consider his books ro be his weapons, meaning he didn't have a picture of a true weapon to put there

Izayoi

galactic cancer
The game developers wanted to hide what his weapon was; he is definetely dead. Apparently his book was an important spoiler or something at the time, but now we know.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Apparently it just was. At that point you never see his weapon in CoM, so it was a big mystery. That's why finding it out in FM+ was such a big deal, even though he never did anything with it. It is most likely the information in his book that means something, but since he's dead and such, it'll probably justh ave light shedded on it in BBS since it may have been written in that time or sometihng along the lines of that. Or maybe it was just a scrapped idea.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The only reason his grave is smashed is beacuse they didn't consider his books ro be his weapons, meaning he didn't have a picture of a true weapon to put there
Um, yeah, they consider his book his weapon.
They just smashed the grave beyond repair because at the time, Zexion's weapon wasn't revealed yet and they wanted to keep it a secret.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They didn't reveal it in CoM, and didn't want to reveal it on a grave at the end of KHII.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
They busted it up beacause Nomura said he wasnt sure what he wanted his weapon to be so thats why his grave thing was busted up, and red stuff was leaking or leaked out indicating he is or was dead.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
They busted it up beacause Nomura said he wasnt sure what he wanted his weapon to be so thats why his grave thing was busted up, and red stuff was leaking or leaked out indicating he is or was dead.

Nah, he knew what it was, just wanted to wreck the tombstone because it ould have been a cheap way to show off his weapon when he just didn't want it to yet.

i think they just used this as a reason to make re:com.

We would have figured it out in FM+ because of the Organization data battles, you know.

Attemisc

Call me crazy, but I seem to remember Nomura saying Zexion wasn't necessarily dead but "in ruins".

Find me an official statement by Nomura that he is just as deceased as the others and I'll change my mind but until then I'll continue believing the Zexion data theory.

In response to the original topic, I personally believe Zexion is going to pop up in Coded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back