• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your own Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
i heard u could make ur own keyblade, by item synthesis. so that means u need to go throught different worlds to get the rite items to make keyblades. this isnt new cuz u could make the ultima weapon in KH1 by item synthesis.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
i heard u could make ur own keyblade, by item synthesis. so that means u need to go throught different worlds to get the rite items to make keyblades. this isnt new cuz u could make the ultima weapon in KH1 by item synthesis.

soccer_stalker

maybe you can make you own keys that are DIFFRENT than everybody elses. i mean like you can use differnt items to change the keyblade's color, shape and power.

~X~

~~~~~
yes u can make ure own keyblade. u can like put desighns on it and stuff....i think..im sure i heard of this. but i also heard its hard to get parts to make a keyblade...

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
This was a rumor since back when they were justing starting development on the game, it might not be a possibilty anymore. and crowmaster, Cloudy_Card says to stop referring to yourself in third person. lol.

Midnightdragon

I think it will be like in KH in the moogle shop. You'll have different keyblade options and then you use the items you have to make the keyblade of your choice. Same old stuff.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I think that would be cool. but I don't think so.

the-dark-one

name: the k-t keyblade
appearance: from the handle up to the blade is a t and the teeth is a k
color: blue and brown
chain: a t and a k
sorry thats all i've got for now

Endgame

:D
THat would be a No. You cannot make your own keyblade in KH2. The designs are too diverse and complicated, unless they just made it so you can upgrade them...which would not be creating your own anyway. To create your own would be immensly difficult. Are you aware how long it would take the game designers to write the code and make the model file for a single keyblade...and that's with professional software, on a computer. You cannot make your own keyblade in KH2. Question answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back