• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Most Memorable Chi Moment!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
WOW, Kazr. Congrats! Out of curiosity, what damage output were you averaging before that one?

I also got super lucky in the last LUT and got a 23 mil hit in, which is a personal record for me, but... clearly nothing like the above.

19 ~ 22 million with 3BP on average. Probably because I rearranged my skills to make my deck more attack-based this time. Like having 1 with Berserk 1, 2, 3 and Combo I. Another with Combo I, II, Hybrid V, Attack V, etc.

And I stacked all my Reflect Guard I together on 4 cards and somehow they activate more often than having them on all 9.

YukiYashaH

Awards
Note: This wasn't Second Chance.
QySaGSa.png

serenefire

Awards
Df1716S.png

I cannot believe this just happened. My reflect guards literally just activated like ten times in a row while I stood there with 1 HP.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
^Congrats!!!

And it sucks so much that the next trial after that is 2 turns.....why not be kind for 1 time and make it 6 or 8? Those are tough enough...

ShadowCake

A memorable moment I had is when all the skill appeared and save me for a deathly hit.. it wasn't long ago tho.
(yeah I'm still a baby in this game lol)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I felt the adrenaline in that moment, also try to speak english in a raid group full of japanese people and one person answered me, but I don't have a capture of that. I really wish to be in a raid with people that understand english, but I guess in Anguis is a bit difficult hahaha.

mthyr

Website
www.mthyr.tumblr.com
woaaaahf.png

Sometimes,just sometimes,I love my deck.
*jhvbdajbvasgjbdvsavd intensifies*

That is the best damage I've ever done! My guilt is almost completely untouched which means I would have done much more damage! I just can't believe! I am so happy I've come this far ;3; Now if only this could happen more often I would be able to actually help my party...
*is filled with emotions*

Edit:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Quartz

Awards
I get that I often have zero health but can still fight. Second Chance does that for a Key Wielder.

What I don't get is how an enemy can pull the same stunt without it.

He shouldn't even be able to come in for that attack you guys. I'm calling hax.

On a more positive note though, I have this opening move on another. Had all of my Combo Skills activate for massive damage, and then had Cure do the same to net back some of the health I lost, which thanks to my cards wasn't that much to begin with.

Zero_Rock

Awards
He shouldn't even be able to come in for that attack you guys. I'm calling hax.

Really? I can't even hack my iPod, wich people say it's pretty easy, is there even a way to hack an online browser game? -.-

Edit: or you were talking about the Heartless? I'm confused xD

HaruTheDemon

Really? I can't even hack my iPod, wich people say it's pretty easy, is there even a way to hack an online browser game? -.-

yes and yes to the edit

must be 25 characters :v

YukiYashaH

Awards
that moment when you try and fail "orz
hot damn, boyyy, that wasn't a fail, it was a complete win! DDDD:OO I don't even know what to feel while watching this! :O 999,999x3??? Nuts <3

Quartz

Awards

Well as Haru said, you can. But I was talking the Heartless. :p Not a problem I guess, since I took him out anyway.

YukiYashaH

Awards
First time (maybe the last) reaching 1mil atk/def.
I FEEL INVINCIBLE
bkQJDQf.png

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
^There's another Second Chance II on Tuesday as well. I got mine today too, and it really is much cheaper than going for the Second Chances from reward rankings or 666/777 kills.

JulyUmani13

I guess my most memorable moment was when I High Purified my SR+ Roxas card. It is my most valuable card now! I treasure the darn thing like a god!

gnurtanio

Awards
^There's another Second Chance II on Tuesday as well. I got mine today too, and it really is much cheaper than going for the Second Chances from reward rankings or 666/777 kills.

Maybe i will do again on tuesday for Second Chance 2, since mine at LV 15 now.. i'll make that skill LV 20 ASAP for 100% Activation.. thanks Kaz for reminder

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. FINALLY!!!
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss___________________by_libertaschi-d8mjsb8.jpg

and I was like... "nah, this is the 100th time I use a SR+ Mog Medal... of course I won't get a Vanitas, as always"
and then POOF. THIS. FINALLY! I know it's just my fangirling but let me make a FEROCIOUS TIGER ROAR OF VICTORY
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RAAAAAAAAWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>:'D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back