• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Q
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Keep killing goblins to test. If you get more, then you'll just need to farm.

As for the building, you need some item specifically, I got one for finishing a quest, It should look like 生産技術の本
    Rank 2 yet :/ I guess the enemy was goblins but I'm not certain, also I have the materials to lvl up but I just won't let me :/
    Dude how do I get the ナルフム? I mean, I got some, but it's really hard to get, should I go for a certain mission? The last missin I have is the Facility Level Up, idk what that is :/ all I'm doing is the other mission to try to complete this one, ami I doing this right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…