• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Internet Cursor

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Since I just got a new internet cursor rather than the boring old white arrow, I was wondering if any of you guys have custom cursors, which I'm sure some of you do. The problem is, you can't host a cursor image on any hosting site. So if anyone finds out how to make a link, please share it with us. For now, until we can host cursor images, we will just describe them.

Mine is the heart/hand grenade on the cover of the American Idiot CD by Green Day.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
I got mine at www.greendayauthority.com

On the left toobar, there is something that says cursors. Click and download. Save it, dont open it. Then once you download it, do the following steps. (These apply for Windows XP, it may apply for others too, but i have XP)

1) Go to Control Panel.

2) On the left it will either say "Switch to Category View" or "Switch to Classic View" if you are on Category View. Go to Classic View if you aren't already on it.

3) Go to "Mouse"

4) On top it will say "Pointer". Click it. (Pointer, not Pointer Options.)

5) Click where it says "Normal Select" so it is highlighted.

6) On the bottom, it says browse. Click Browse.

7) Find the cursor you saved earlier.

8) Double Click it and it will appear in the "Normal Select" area.

9) Click "Apply" and your done.

Hope I helped.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
Thanks, I haven't gotten rep in a while..nobody appreciates anything I do anymore. Well thanks for showing that you aren't one of the ungrateful morons.

As for the topic, did you check that site out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back