• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Your Completion % (HONESTLY)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Your Completion %

• 80% - 100%

Votes: 33 94.3%
  • 60% - 79%

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • 30% - 59

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than 29%

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH4LiFe

What is your maximum completion %???? I'm trying to have a poll to see if it isnt too hard to get to 100%

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
KH4LiFe said:
What is your maximum completion %???? I'm trying to have a poll to see if it isnt too hard to get to 100%
You should actually make a poll to ask. But mine is 100 percent. But it took me awhile...
Edit: Oops nvm sorry. And 100 percent Gummi Missions. I've played a lot of StarFox games and it was kinda in the same style a tiny bit.

I

inhiding

On the journal, or the gummi missions? 100% on the journal is easy to get. 100% on the gummi missions was more of a challenge, however. ;-;

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
This appiles to standard mode only:
Journal=100%
Gummi Ship=79%
I still working on the Gummi opitions and stuff.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
The Conquerer said:
This appiles to standard mode only:
Journal=100%
Gummi Ship=79%
I still working on the Gummi opitions and stuff.
No actually in the battle report it shows the percentage as well for all difficulties.

sora_barzahd

I don't even see why this poll has a 29% complete choice on it...It's impossible to get that with how the game is set up

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
soraawakened said:
No actually in the battle report it shows the percentage as well for all difficulties.

I was talking about my completion in that particular difficulty. Not Proud or Easy. That is why I said that it applies to standard. I know that it shows the battle report for all difficulty settings.

KH4LiFe

sora_barzahd said:
I don't even see why this poll has a 29% complete choice on it...It's impossible to get that with how the game is set up

I dunno... there was one more option to fill...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back